Monday 10 January 2022

RE Class

I'd decided I wanted to head back to my roundhouse as it's been ages.

Kaylo said he'd come and keep me company... Odd as he's not a fan of mud!

He sat on a log while I lay outside in the dirt by the fire.

The dream I was of a strange place I was working.

It was busy, Jack was male me and there too.

It was an odd large shop the size of a mall with strange stock.

We had worming pills the size of a bar of soap!

Blue and white reminded me of overly large dishwasher tabs.

They were in a display like a bubble gum ball stand and someone bought all the stock.
I was getting them all out I couldn't recall if they were each £3.45 or £4.35

I was surprised someone wanted them all.

Other things we sold were one off bits of art.

Inka appeared and had pulled me of the floor telling me 'This is why you're PigPen all-over Ren'
I'd been quite content on the ground. I think I was missing the earth after so long dreaming in a boat.
After dragging me inside he plonked me by the inside fire still on the floor. I recall I was damp but not especially cold.  I was really dirty but that wasn't bothering me at all in fact I liked the feel of the damp ground on my cheek.
The fires were back to orange again, not the purple and metallic flames I had changed them too I'd not noticed at the time it had just felt nice to be home.

The dream I had inside with Inka around was more detailed.
A class room with an RE lesson.

In the centre of the large room a perfectly square part was sectioned off.

It was surrounded by glass screens... I'm not certain what was within.

Square tables each sitting four people surrounded this then a walk way and another square of tables.
 

2 young female teachers in flamboyant clothing were taking the lesson.
Learning was graded.
I seemed to be involved with cooking and the serving of food also eating it though I wasn't at all hungry.
There were fat homemade cheese burgers and tuna toasted sandwiches with salad sides.
I was cooking burgers on someone's grubby camping stove.

The setting was in an old repurposed castle ancient grey stonework and windows then modern white screens and tables.
The 2 female teachers were to share a bunked dorm room and were unpacking wheeled holdalls of their very patterned clothes.
There was friction too both between the tables of people taking the lessons and a competitiveness between the 2 females.
I just seemed to be cooking and serving food at the tables while the lessons was going on.

I was supposed to eat too but I recall feeling already full.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...