Sunday 2 January 2022

Lucid Sea Dive

I was using the boat hub from last night.  Not the bunk I was just dream sharing in Malico's room cause it's got furniture and Kaylo was there too.

First long dream was a tower or skyscraper.  Trump was in it too and other people in suits.  I was just a cleaner or go-for but was watching too and people kept giving me running jobs to do.

Was fun a bit like a spy film there was smoke and assassins oh and some people were robot like NPC's.

The number 400 It was fun.

Oh yeh it was 404 too and someone told me secret war.

 

Next dream I was very lucid and flying over my aunty Ireans street. 
The houses were similar but the gardens were all clay with primitive dug out ponds and water features and for some reason the coastline was all wrong.  

The houses were to the south of bamburgh castle and the castle was surrounded by sea water.
Just the rock it's on jutting out.

Lots of slimy green rock pools and seaweed and then the sea the details were amazing I was just flying around looking at the veiw, the sea was full of life.

My vision was great I could see way smaller things than usual so could see microscopic life too.
I'd flown way up with the intention of zooming back down and I did entering the sea with a splash were I was going to drop my form and flow out.

 

Instead I notice a pufferfish by my leg..    I'm not keen on pufferfish but not as scared of them as I was but I didn't want to touch it much.
I was making friends with one in the dream with the flood.

I was shifting to fly again but instead the dream environment changed.
I was still very lucid but it what was like a modern art gallery filled with live butterfly's.


I was surprised at the change and it woke me fully up.

The last dream was very detailed too.
I'd been dreaming at my main dream area but the room I was in the ceiling had leaked in very heavy rain.

My dream diary's were all sticking together I was trying to put on a heater to dry a wall when I had a strange call.

 

The dream jumped and I was in a strange city, I'd been told someone was there to speak to me so I'd made my way threw a shop and out onto a busy street.

2 nurses with light brown skin were in uniform to meet me.
The logo was from a care home and they were looking at me odd they told me I'd be needed back on duty soon... It was to do with the earlier trump dream and they called my dog agent kef!
The message the gave was part telepathic the spoken words were puritus and exudant

I'd been shown a skin lesion on an elderly leg.

I'd thanked them and they'd gone on their way.

Next I recall is getting feedback on my report!

This was odd,

Oh yeh I'd handed in a bunch of homework in a blue folder.

It was in my crappy writing and some of the A4 pages I'd scribbled on were really grubby.

Trump was having a go at me on one of the sheets pointing out all the details I'd misses and I'd just written 'Ooooo' or 'Eeeeee'  🤣

🤣

I was a bit pissed off I'd not been briefed and usually people want me to stfu.
I'd thanked him for his feedback without being too sarcastic the dream was kinda fun and funny.
Then been back in the same tower from earlier in the night only I'm seeing something oddly symbolic it's a female rowing in an orange floating shoe.
She was all in orange too the shoe was one of hers like a silk ballet pump she'd enlarged to use as her boat.

Orange ray/sole soul covering.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...