Wednesday 12 January 2022

Inbetween


First dream that was early was a meeting of 4 clans. 

Native & tribal clothing.  Hand made and decorated.
The tribes or crews all had a strong history and tradition they were proud of and it was hindering progress to what should be a common goal.

I could see the commonality's but there were clan members clinging to strongly to their own tradition as being right.
I was looking back at star constellations and stories and how some had come from water or sky.

Was a strange place we were in too, rocks and seawater.

A square tidal pool cut into the rocks for swimming... Very timeless nothing modern.
 
We also had a jar of seasoning containing a mix of seeds that they all wanted.

No one believed me that I knew all of the separate seeds and seasonings in the ingredients.

I did as a friend had given me a jar ages ago, I'd liked it and learned how to make it when I'd ran out.

The meeting had a feeling of a performance too.

I'm still the rainbow dragon thing on the ship.
Big, so big the others can sit on my and use me like a sofa were I'm curled round on the  deck.

I make a comfy sofa cause I'm all hairy.
Inka was telling me they had carried me as a mouse and hidden me in their pocket and now I could repay them by giving them a lift! 
Oh yeh he told me this while dressed as a liontamer/ringmaster!! 
I'd just yawned at him and curled into a dragonball. 


Next dream was also sea and tide.  It was in-between spaces again, tidal animals and inbetweeners.
I was showing people crabs and shells that clung to rocks when they were exposed.
Oh limpets people didn't know you can creep up on them and kick them off - but if she feel the vibrations first they cling too hard.

It was like a field lesson some of us knew stuff.  My Dad was there too we were all half in half out of the water standing in submerged rock pools.
My Dad had prepared a crab to eat but hadn't cooked it?

Oh the flesh had this odd grey/silver coating the silver tasted bitter and not nice.



Gulls too and feral pidgins other inbetweeners they were watching us.
Ian's uncle was there camped outside a supermarket in a caravan.

I'd gone to check he was warm enough.
Inside the shop/building was like a trade fair but selling and advertising strange seeds.
Makeshift market stalls with handmade signs.
They were possibly seeds to grow drugs a strange collection of people had turned up.

I recalled the way there the landscape was crazy like if modern skyscrapers and hobbit houses had babies.

 

Another dream was here in the dark.
I'd arranged to attend 2 classes on the green by the park.  I'd accidently double booked.

One was yoga and the other was physio.

I recall wondering why I'd booked both and as I got down there one instructor had a few people so I chose the guy teaching yoga alone.
A software selling site, like weebly or shopify a discount was on.

Last dream I recall was a station we were waiting a connection and the station house contained a canteen and a swimming pool.

I was with Marie (Middle me) the train we needed would be over and hr and she wanted to eat as I was going to swim.

She had with her 2 old small shopping trollies the kind that fit down narrow isles in small village supermarkets.
Inside them were packets of cereals and pasta removed from there box's.

Plain loafs of break everything was unbranded.

It was all carb food long life stuff she was taking it with us.

The kind of things that end up at a foodbank.

 

The trollies kept rolling when she let go of them and it was annoying as we both had other stuff we wanted to do.
I'd found away she could jam them end to end in a bike rack to stop them rolling away.
That way we could leave them for her to collect after her meal.
 

Reminded me of that dream reacently where someone locked us in a room and kept filling it with biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...