Saturday 22 January 2022

The Consuming


Very surreal symbology last night.

Main dreamspace but the layout was different once again very built up.  
The harbour was a marina with live on boats and Dad & Chris's house was a single layer bungalow with an amazing cross country view.
I'd had a good look around as it was so different but still recognisable.
The geology lay out was the same but the harbour had been constructed in a different way a bunch of rocks had been blown up and moved so the sand came right to the village centre.
The breakwaters constructed way larger.

We had gone there for a meeting.
Chris's sons, and in this dream there was many of them were coming to visit too.
Cycling from wales in a group.  Some had already arrived and were waiting in the front garden on a bench.
They all had dark hair and unusual tattoos like single line runes on their faces.

It was strange I'd not met them before and another son (Non of these were her real sons') was there with his vey attractive partner.
The house was 80's style with narrow corridors and some bedrooms rooms you had to pass threw to get to others. 
We were all to stay over night in these single beds.

I'd been chatting to some of them but there was one in particular who's face was strange and the others didn't want me to answer his questions. 

It was deemed I'd be a bad influence on him.... was a shame as I felt we'd have alot in common. 

I'd gone for a walk around the village and wow was it wyrd!
The streets were filled with huge cups and crockery.   All pilled up along the footpaths.
Massive china bowles and tea plates all missmatched and waiting.

It was for a festival called the Hummm I forget now but it was to mark the day that something big ate the humans.  
We
would all get into the giant cups and sit on the huge plates or something.
It was like the mad hatters teaparty but the people were being food 😁

It wasn't anything I'd herd of, it was sort of mythical.  
I think it was called 'The consuming'
The place was packed too, the event was big and lots of people wanted to be there for it many travelling and staying in hotelboats off the coast.
I was also aware of a special energy harvesting or something.   A recall of giant tree like dryads.

It was all very odd! 😁  No one minded the idea that it was a celebration of being eaten 😛
I'm not sure if I intended to stay around for the celebration, I felt I had something diffrent to do.

I'd re entered the same dream and I was getting ready to go to a local nightclub.
I could hear the music in the distance.
I had the strangest hairstyle it was huge purple and pink.
I didn't look like me.
It was raining and I was getting ready outside aware that I was later. 

I'd wanted to move some stuff for my daughter out of the rain and then I'd looked in the mirror again.
I'd noticed that my hairline was strange then I'd recalled I was wearing a wig.
As I took it off I was amazed to find I had a loom on my head!

It was a very crude square frame and a cheep twine was forming part of the weaving.

It reminded me of the pattern on them old fashioned woven top stools.
It was only part done and I wanted to keep it safe from the rain too so I'd put it with the other stuff for my daughter in a green plastic garden storage trunk.
-

They were very surreal dreams.
I was aware I was processing something but not what.
After them I'd gone onto the ships deck with Loci, Malico and Inka.   Loci and Inka were going to ride on RGB dragonme and Malico would be a dragon too and fly with us. 
I'm getting used to being used as a furry flying sofa.

We did something voidy/astral.

We were rooting out the weakest links and this was like an astral gardening. 

Pulling up less optimal timelines or versions and consuming or compressing them.

It was cool and made lots of sense while doing it. 

It was like when I was navigating the joining of two timelines only this time we pruning or something.
So they didn't join...

Like if you are thinning out carrot seedlings so the crop can grow better. 

We just ate/consumed the others so they could be recycled into the ones that would be left to flow.

On another layer of this it was like we were having a camp out or picnic laying around in temple runes in a tropical jungle.  We were drinking cold stream water out of old soup cans and someone was opening a tin of peacock meat
😵 
It had a label with a blue peacock fan and was named something like peacock ham!
We were eating other unusual things too, at the time it seemed a perfectly natural thing to do.

Last dream was odd too we had been moved to a large venue and we was a lot of children 10 or so from all different high schools, then all of their family's too so there was a lot of children mixed ages and parents.  Grandparents then also there was the odd older single person one of my neighbours with no kids was there and It made me wonder how we had all been selected.

The space was 3 very large quite dark rooms, everyone had arrived with one bag of clothes/stuff and been allocated a draw for storage.

It was like there was some event going on outside that we were being kept apart from.
Lessons were continuing for the oldest children but the rest of us were just chatting or playing with the younger children. 
I'd been rolling balls around on the floor with a bunch of preschool kids and a dad and grandad were helping kick balls we lost back again.
I got woken up as we were being prepared to leave.  Trying to pack and locate our own kids and their belongings.  There was a power cut too that lasted only a few mins but it was strange plunging the already dark halls into blackness.

As the spaces were very crowded I wondered if people would panic but it was calm and remarkably quiet as we all just waited to see if the lights would come back again.
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...