Thursday 13 January 2022

Dragon Ride


First dream was a cat that had birthed kittens and guini pig kits she was looking after both.  Very sweet fluffy things!

An amazing old port city, the buildings were medieval in style but the city was modern inside.

I'd been meeting friends for some food it in their basement flat.
The dock front was a mix of antique shops and art galleries with trendy flats and apartments and lots of amazing old well kept architecture. 

In the dream it was a place I was visiting for the first time and was loving looking about at the amazing old woodwork and carving.
The place we were meeting had a modern white extendible table but a mishmash of old handmade wooden chairs some of which had been painted long ago.

Coloured paint chipped off.

There was also a strange heap of kids car seats taking up room that our friends needed to get rid of.

-
I'd been dreaming with Malico and Inka. 
We'd gone flying Inka deciding that dragon me is like his pet 'My Little Pony' or something Malico came along as a dragon too to keep an eye on me!
The flying was fun and we'd stopped on some rocks to chat and dream.

Inka was annoyed as dragon my had been hugging him like a teddy and I'd dribbled on his head!
It reminded me of the tatty head I usually have that I'd been told was where a dragon licked my head when I was sleeping.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/half-baked-snakes.html
 

We were bounding recalls and I was in dreams and memorys child me with Blue Ted. I'd blame him for everything when I was a kid and I used to chew his nose as I slept.

I'd contemplated biting Inka's nose and Malico dragon warned me 'It would be unwise to deliberately antagonise' He was there to keep and eye on us both.

Not convinced they showed me more dreams,
The 2012 dragon/dino battle were I'd ended up scaly but very telepathic!
City and Mountain types had been fighting over the water...  I was always one of the outsiders.

They gave me the dream below as Malico was reminding me how Inka is often the bus driver who kidnaps or collects me when I get lost or piss people off, and I need to be nice too so it still works both ways!

The dream was strange I was between timelines and perceiving changes not apparent to others. It was causing friction again but I knew I wasn't crazy.
A friend had left me a cheque with a message but it was holographic and different from different perspectives.

I was also even more dyslexic.


Flying out of the meeting place I could see layers and layers of civilisations this looked amazing.

Like a layered cavern with different styles of buildings all built on layers on top of eachother.

Dark narrow always leading in-between buildings and cutting threw the layers.

I was due to leave the area and was waiting at a bus stop I had with me 2 canvas bags one was white and long and the other was a sack of coins.

 

The coins were my bus fair and I couldn't carry both and as I'd gone to take one 3 guys picked up the coin sake and run off.

I'm stuck there with no fair so I'd taken of after them they knew I was chasing and they kept passing the heavy sack between them as we ran threw crowded streets them trying to shake me off.

I felt like I knew them and they knew I'd not stop hunting and tracking them down as now I had nothing to lose and no way to get home.  

 

Before this dream while I was dribbling on little Inka well lol he's prolly the same size but I'm currently massive 🤣

 

It was a crazy detail dream of a chemistry class.... Oh yeh Inka also plays Science teacher!
Anyhow it's the Chemistry lab at the dream version of my high school but it was upstairs not down and it's way bigger and full.

 

An exam was going on and black screens had been placed down the centre of benches to stop people copying eachother work.

White coated invigilators were all-over the place too.

 

We were skipping the lesson and exam and hiding in a back room.

To start with it was me / em   so Em / Me again I found out later the room I was in belonged to Marie so middle me too!

To start with Em and me were chatting to Helen (A girl we knew that didn't even attend this school) 
The room had a bed in but was more of a store room and Helen and Emma wanted me to help them take blood samples I was just playing with bits of glass and wood lab equipment seeing if I could recall how it all fitted together.

The other two wanted to take samples from their legs and I'd agreed to help them make slides to look at but I'd need some dyes to prepare them and we quickly found the blue and the purple.
I didn't feel confident getting the blood from their legs it wasn't a sample site I was familiar with and they both took their own samples handing me syringes of un naturally dark blood.
I was rooting about on the shelves looking for some slid coverslips when Marie walked in.  I was recalling the journey we had taken there too all on a white coach.
I'd asked Marie what she'd come from and she told me that this was her room.

It had been put aside for her but she didn't use it much, hence why it was more of a store room.

I remember being a bit put out that I normally land a communal dorm or end up hanging about sleeping rough.
I'd not found the coverslips or the 3rd dye I'd needed so I'd left the store space and gone into the class lab.

The exam was over the black screens were now clear and the lab was fascinating really.

Painted blue and kind of old fashioned rammed with all kinds of vaguely familiar equipment.
I could recall thousands of other school and lab dreams all the classes I've attended or usually skipped all the schools we got left behind at as caretaker kids.

The teaching staff knew me and lab tecs too non of them liked me  but non of them bother me or stop me doing what I want.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...