Monday 3 January 2022

New Dream Hub


A really long bus journey home.

It was an old 70's bus like we used to go to school on. 
The driver should have met a connection so he could swap and we could change but the connection had been missed and he agreed to take us all the way.

It felt like an epic trip.

A dream of sneaking into an elderly couples house I'd did it cause someone had chucked my dogs ball at the wall and made muddy splats.
I was trying to clean up.

The woman spotted me but they weren't annoyed the house was old fashioned and we were doing drugs!
A huge graffiti tunnel or underpass 2 blond female twins that we were suppose to take care of.
Socks too lots of very fine knitted socks they were mesh like and hand made.

I was aware it was another type of soul covering.
They were hung on card on a wall display.

I was trying to move them keep the colours in order.
 

606 to 616

I'd been on the boat hub.

Leon arrived and made Inka play nice.  

Leon told him to let me create some stuff so Inka agreed I could manifest the large room he'd kept for himself.
I'd been in Malico's room which is really nice now.  I'd told Inka he could shove his brush up his ass and I didn't wana be a deck scrub.
Kaylo was with us all too and Loci.

I'd made 3 nest like spaces.   One triange one round and one square.  They are large and indented into the floor. 

Filled with colourful patchwork colours rugs and bedspreads large enough for many people to dream share.

I'd kinda wanted fires too like in my hub but a boat seems more flammable than a mud hut!

I also want to use the dream spaces so we can dream head in or out or round the edges or both...
Lol who knows I'm sure I know what they should all mean but I keep forgetting so I just go with how I feel.

We used the triangle space each taking a corner and the dream was really funny.


Oh yeh I'd tried the other ones too....   It's like colour acetates in a light projector.

Blending and weaving the different archetypal awareness's.

Anyhoo we made something!  It was like a metal slinky that climbs down stairs but it was made of glowing white light.
The movement was mechanical playfull and fun.

In another dream I was in my main dreamspace. I had a broken dirty wristwatch with a pink and white strap...
Oh yeh I'd been clearing up in there lots of old clothes and art stuff.
Anyhoo the watch, I was with my bro or Dot.
The watch was glitching out the second hand was way to fast and making mink lasers that were shooting out of the sides of the watch face and leaving trippy tracers.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...