Friday 7 January 2022

Cables, Vines and Stones


Strange and emotional dream. 

Bodies like outfits all kinds of animals too I was small as I was under the table talking to a deep blue parrot like bird.

Was with a group or crew but I'm not sure who was who.

There was a violence and brutality to that I was fine with.

 

I'd been dreaming with Leon and Inka still in the wooden boat hub they were quiet Inka wasn't taking any crap, I just wanted to dream.
There was an intensity and contentment.

 

Back in the dream.
As a group we had killed an innocent. We had killed him for a reason I can't recall,

but it was a heavy price to pay on our souls.
 

We had made his funeral pyre and put him on it.

His body and skin like a discarded outfit. 

We folded it up and put it on top,

then all stood around and watched it burn.
 

Next up was cartoon like.  Snoopy people.  
Linus and I was PigPen again.. Like this dream here.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/10/dream-linking.html

 

Next a cave underwater.

Still with a small group we were collecting stuff up to move on again.

It was crystals and stones.
Some had been made into shapes others points.

I didn't recognise them but they belonged to me,
they were to go with stuff that was being packed.
We had a crew van, was like a white transit but it was on legs rather than wheels!
Or could swap between both.

The back of the van was filled with cushions and box's and we were travelling flopped around with our random stuff.
We had all attended a funeral for a flower.

It was a small yellow flower like a buttercup or St Johns wort.

That was where we were parting for a time.

There was logistics and space issues some of our things needed to go into storage and we were all due to be collected from various transport hubs and slightly different times.

I had to much stuff I had to move so was arranging to come back for a second pick up.

It had to be timed with the others movements though.

Last bit was crazy looking. 
Travelling odd arable lands with high wires and cables but the cables were interspaced with these large old disk like breakers.

Tangled with the wires were thick vines growing from tree to tree.

A small monkey was running along them keeping pace with the vehicle we were in.
We arrive at night at a farm made from all large log telegraph poles.

We were to stay inside this large pole made barn.  
There was animals there too cause a cow had chewed some of my hair off.
My hair was brown and matted into dreds looked more like muddy dog hair!
So seems I was my normal scruffy me
🤣

The cables vines and breakers were some how linked to this barn we were in.

My Dad had arrived too commenting on the structure telling us how these poles each made from a tall trees trunk were very expensive up north.

 

We seemed pleased to be in this barn with animals it was a good place to connect with the wire and vine network.
 

I recognise the sorting moving type dreams seems a while since I had a bunch together like this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...