Tuesday 25 January 2022

Symbiotic Systems


'Need me bitch?' Inka...   'You're looking for a wall out' 
I am yes...

'Look for me in'  kk thanks.... Feed back loop this is what brings me up!
'OFC mouse'   Pfffffff   You know what I said mate.

'Then focus crew Ren'   to what end? 
'A better one that mental health'
Hahaha  kk 
Tickly head!

'Then ground too'  Oh good plan...

-
111
A digging mining dream.  It was modern or otherworldly but the labour was manual.
Lots of fine grey dust and silt... Messy

 

A forest game.  PVP like teams.

222

A kitten, sunny streets blue sky with occasional shadows we were sitting on the street hiding from showers in colourfully painted Victorian shop fronts.
We were all kinds of people drinking selections of European larger and beer in the dream it tasted nice to me.
The kitten was with us torti and white a young female.

333

Banks and sand erosion, soil and sand and tree roots, silt washing away with lots of rain.  Exposed roots.   Grubby too, reminded me of the first dream too in some ways.

404

Fuck me Inka that was grim!   (I'd been with Loci and Kaylo at re-ed for the first part of the night..  Inka had shown up and we'd jumped back to the boat hub for this dream)

It was long.  We'd been on a rocky coastline for ages.  I was with all my family, sea was cold and full of life a party would be starting there too the coast was crowded but fist we had to move house.
Our house was dirty and so full of stuff, we had one night to clear it.
We'd said goodbye for now and were heading back.  That small kitten was still with us.

 

As we were walking back I could see small sea creatures attached to her.  Some were like little worms coming out of the pores in her skin and I'd made a note to remove them before we started packing the house up.

This and the dream before were hyper real and crowded with unfamiliar people.

Walking back a Dr had passed us looked at the kitten and said grimly 'the prognosis is poor'
I'd been a bit grumpy and ignored him thinking he didn't even look at the kitten and the worms are tiny.

Our house was a room with a filthy cooker and loft hatch.. To get to it we were climbing over groups of people from the UK and Greece they had many children with them who had made walls out of strange branded packet food.  
They were seeing what brands were available in both countries.

As we approach the room to clean up a man at a white counter asks to see the kitten.
I pass her to him and he's stroking her and I think oh! He could hold her while I remove the worms!  So I tell him and 2 old women that have arrived that I'll brb and head to get some tweezers and specs.
When I come back the guy is holding the kitten that looks different now and almost like a mummified cat.  He had some bent forceps and laying on the table is a huge strange looking dead worm. 

He tells me it's 'something gargantuan' and that it's ancient.. That the kitten will most likely not make it.

I'm asking him to pass me the kitten back and he wont.. He gets suddenly really possessive we can both see the kitten is dying and I'd wanted to hold and look at it.
He kept shoving me back and then started singing in Latin and waving the cat out of my reach.

'A liturgy Ren'  Hu? wtf that is??
Anyway he wouldn't give me the kitten, 2 women were saying just let her hold it... But he was way bigger and wasn't budging.. Was odd fighting over this creepy looking dead cat thing that had been my kitten I'd just wanted to make sure it was dead or if it wanted resus.
 

'Come back to sleep'  Blugh that was so graphic and grim...
I'd jumped back - they'd asked can we merge with dragon you... A big dragon could carry some massive bugs.
🙄  I'd said... I suppose so. 
I was seeing so much stuff..

'Some parasites designed to be symbiotic can get into the wrong host' kk

I need to find when they told me about
symbiotes. 

I was seeing sea life that lives together mutual benefits, but also massive worms in people..     A yuck challenge!
😬
I could feel Loci and Kaylo same space as last night.. See dragons and seahorses and all the stuff we have turned into.

The dreams for years of collecting parasites under my skin. 
 

Then I see a huge carved wood clock. 
Dark wood it hangs on a wall and it's pendulums are like big carved wood acorns.   It's old swiss made?

Dead wood and time??    As a drift liminally the others are talking to me, I'm back in memory's from all ages.

The kitten was death and dying and I didn't mind death but I was upset and not being able to touch and feel the essence leaving.
They were telling me about heaven and reincarnation and I was seeing child me stubbornly telling the church they were wrong
😆
My stubbornness about organised religions.... And god/s - How long it took me to forgive Christianity as my recall works way beyond a lifetime.
I was being shown 'all' and free will believing.
Why we ended up chasing eachother all over everything
😂 religion, healthcare, magic and art...


The worms and simple systems vs more complex I experience both in my exploration at the same time.  Last night I was exploring the reaches of ego and mind.

All life is creation and all creation is alive.

My dream dust was amazing... Like church and alter wood carvings but fractal and folding. 
I'd told Inka I wanted to be small again and he'd told me humans are quiet little. 
I'd suggested bug ball and he reminded me of that massive grub that was me that I saw inside a copper type of box.

Religion arguing, wood carvings.  Stonework and dream-dust. 
Time.

Religions  was/is simultaneously destroyed and created from the no time perspective.

After getting up for 40mins I headed back to bed.  Crew mainly Ddad and Inka were showing and reminding me of more stuff.

Like parasites should be
silent and not irritating '😈'  but symbiotes are in a feedback system.
Humans have forgotten how to talk to nature and creation! 
'Not all of them Ren, and some of them never shut the fuck up!'  🤣kk point taken!
I was wondering and wandering again....

'Ren.  Stop looking for walls outside of us or nature'  lol now I see why our crew is irritating!   'It's mainly you!'


Oh clams and
pearls the irritation in a shell, I had a dream about that here.
The splinter in Zak's to encapsulation.  I had a dream about that too??

'Learn to fucking meditate?'  Hahahahaha 💜 Nah, you guys make me laugh too much.

After that I had an odd dream of all different size people some were really tall giants and they their were all kinds of stuff in the middle.
Felt very familiar and the different sizes all got on fine.

I also noticed that me and Ian's 7am alarms were totally in sync..  His is normally slightly faster.

Oh the
Silent Parasites and the Clam dreams were joined too!   Loops again.

Ok... Made your point about where to look for walls
😁

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...