Wednesday 12 June 2024

Bristol... Bombs Away.... Holy Shit!

 


12th
Bristol Bombs away...  101
Senna for anyone sick of their old shit.
Sennoside escape pods better than laxido torpedo's.  

Waste issues...

dØ£«Ù…ا

 

Re-bounding, dancing and bouncing for Lymphatic drainage and internal plumbing detox.
Gut flora should not be stalled by gut immobilizing anti-psychotic nuro o tics
Elictric tics sparkies and getting on your nervous sis stem.
Body home work up n over.

 

Inka 'In KA atm Ren' ok where 2?  'Not telling'  Ha, Fair Nuff  'Make a brew b4 T party'  kk mate.
Can u help my bk mate?  'Loci Bitch, he's trying too'  Ok.


 

--

Sleep from 8-9.30, woken and made to get out of bed to med....  Mar-chart changing tables.
Time tide tables and high tide time this shit came to a heed or a head.

Pet shop boys - head west.   Northern bird fly north.

South trip tip was worth it to find my self worth.

But I won't stand for dis disrespect
No future hinge on hear say.

 

 

13th

 

OUCH!!!!   '😈'  Fffs.... That was is sheesh 11.11
Well I've been here before a time or 2.
'Soz Ren, Leon and I swapping in and out'  lol yeh, well it fucking hurts!  'You're hard Ren, like most stuff and kid kneee stones... It will pass'  Hahah might do if you stop RAMMING up.
'We will, think about it Ren'  ohh haha yeh... Lots to think about tbh  - at least I got my XX chromosome rating at the right Bar.

lol my teabags have vanished.. GL to any fucker BRAVE enough to drink that RN 😛

303  INC

I'd been dreaming with Joel.
He was in another room.
I'd been messing around like I do when Ian gets scared.
Running, jumping room to room so send pics and images to myself.
In the dream it was Jole n my's phone..  Duno if it was the lost one or the new
😆

I was about 2... Ooop... Quick 303 inc warning needed 2.
kk here.
Was in the corner then realised I was painting another into a space they didn't need to B in.
So had to hop bk n oot.

Sheesh Inka... 'Trust bitch, got ya.. Keep ya hands up' TY pfff 'Leon wants you straight up'


...
A hippo phone?  Turned into one in the bath...  Was having a wallow swallow.


Shinedown - State Of My Head (Official Video)



 

Bk2b

 

Blue October - Debris [Official Lyric Video]

 



 

Corey J. Mahler* 
@CoreyJMahler 
Never forget: When you are arguing with a 
Leftist or a Boomer, you are actually arguing 
with the TV — and the TV cannot hear you and 
it does not care.

 

 

All saints pure shores.

 

Fuck Inka.... This is intense..   'Better than Past tense'  Ha yeh  I'm over it.  'Me 2 Bitch'  ...

'Stay close to Kaylo'  Rog?  'All coming 2 the table, just stay still in you'  Ok. 

 

 

Tick tick tick tock...

Down Under

 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...