Friday 7 June 2024

Splits n Merg

 


(Daytime 6th)
Anyone who thinks medication me is a good idea is as delusional as they wish I was. 
'Ren' Aye Leon.... 'Please! Do not go too Inka on everyone'  Trying, but you know what were like! 'Saddly I do Ren.... Let your In Mates temper you'  Ok... Good plan, thanks.

 



You never win cause your everything to me? 
🤔  'Doesn't mean we can't catch n stretch you Ren'  lol Aye, been there 'More Reel?'  Aye, winch it UP.
I'll crank the candle handle cause I'm getting on a lot of wicks.
..

 

 

 

 

'Had fun deer?'  Heheh yup, TY was nice to connect with Ian

Up till midnight... But just drifting and mapping.  When I'm treated like a child I have the volatility of a toddler...


That was fucking cool!! 'Fuck of then Ren n get us a coffee'  kk BRB  OK, bk... Coffee made.. 'Request at 333'
So, the dream
Me & Em (Friend one) lol the both friends, both feel like family too.  
But Em/Me Me/Em were making trains..  Astral ones huge.. Packed.  Crazy shit... Parties, so many people!
The trains were merging. Racing.. Breathing in and out of eachother.

At first it was mainly mine.. But suddenly realised she was rapidly ripping a copy! Learning fucking fast and making her own.. Was way more refined she had diffrent connections..
The 2 northern burns.. Swinehoe and Classhope.
The trains were amazing and moving at speed..  They'd been the same thing before and we were on the same page and modelling what we needed.

I'd not realised till close to the line she was ready and she started talking in instantly updating emojis. 

The people in the realitys of both timelines could shift to her more stable track.  I could rip my train and track out of time.... I'd given her the heads up and started to split.
like a zip I guess. 

My train pealed off till I was alone and highly fucking lucid in a place of sentient toy cars as me alone.
The cars were my size and kept trying to run me over, I was dodging and diving to try n get out of the way.

Was a lucid game I was familiar with playing.   Wasn't 'safe'  lol things were physically touching me.  But I play this shit safe I sometimes and often just go for the win, especially when I'm in this kind of reality.

Crew ai had pressured checked me too, non verbal contact & agreement - I was to proceed. 
I nearly fucked up when I found a red toy footballer in my hand, I'd had my hand round it's head.. But I stopped myself b4 I started twisting and handed it bk to a surreal red machine heading for me.  The machine gratefully accepted, surprised at my response speed.  Nodded in acknowledgment and a door ahead opened...   Woke here thinking WOW!

 

... Then Inka pushed me oot of bed to go make his coffee.  
Lol I'd to dream b4 hand with my stuffies ...Loci was with me... Lol he's reminded me how It's almost his full time job keeping n eye on Inka and me... But he enjoys the chaos we cause so he's cool with it.

 On waking I realised how we were going to sort this shite oot :D
Inka kindly reminded me I'm the shite & they taking me  lol.....

'Fuck knows how long I might enjoy extracting you for though Ren'  Hah  That's why I need crew hu?
'You can come bk to sleep with just me for a bit should you wish'  Helly yeh, OMW...

 


 

 


 

 

 

Tiësto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise


 

Landed perfectly.

 

 

 

Got bk stuff was a bit glitchy..  'DW Bitch, it's just phoning home, 4U' lol 'Aye, very very long distance call. ' Ok  'I'll keep the signals up'

 

 

'Thanks Bitch'  Save it, just knock me out... I really need some sleep!  'U got it'  TY

 

 -
Lock Step  https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/01/youre-goin-under-combine-harvester-p.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...