Saturday 22 June 2024

Hop In

 


'Sleep Ren, I'm coming to get U, we all go 2 Leon.' Ok?  Why?

'Wait n see' 

 

Don't recall what we were up to.. Kept getting woken by staff and other residents. 
Inka had jumped me to the newest hub, we were glad to be together..
I was just to stay with them for a bit.
'Come bk soon, we will remind you' ok
 

Wake just b4 303, I'd woken jut before 202 also.
??  'Just sleep'  Ok... I have only fragments of details... It was jumbled a huge time vortex.
Others working.
Just gone 404... All over the fucking show!

'Ren.  I'm gating U.  Portals into your own layers'  Hu?

'It's what you are experiencing'  Ok... It's fucking odd.
'Ya cool Bitch, bit longer' 
Almost 505 when I awake again.
'Squeaking clock Ren'  lol

 

Blugh... Who put Jazz on? 

Trance.. That's better.
Odd dreams..  A massive indoor pool complex.

My main dreamspace the area west outside the newsagents was clear, a bench with 2 trees one long dead.

On another layer I was being stuffed with young kids in a duno... Felt like them kid swings you cant get out off.  We were way up at the top of a hill or tower with people. 
I was using my weight to pull it all down.
It was jumping chaotic and confusing.
Police too, I was observing eves dropping on relay calls.   Much was said in the silence between the words.

'U matter Ren, just chill n sleep - I'm busy and still moving round U'
I feel so many things... 'lol Bitch, your lucky I'm good at this or you'd be feeling much you don't fucking want RN - stay put'  lol kk

A banana skin in the soap draw of a washing machine

'Lay still Ren, you are landing here 4 NOW' 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/03/purple-star.html




New Radicals - You Get What You Give (Official Music Video)



 

I duno how I keep seeing the guy from our local kabab van here... Or his lookie likeie ...
Mind you, that's not unfamiliar when I'm in hospitals like this
😆

Also not sure why I can now get into the staff wifi with no password, but not the patients one... Again I've a feeling same thing happened at Godden Green.

Found the dream were I started my game.  Last lock up here was world cup, but the moon wasn't in sync yet.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/the-filling-pffffff-oh-well-p-do-i-need.html?m=1



https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/03/purple-star.html

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/09/snakes-n-gates.html
 

Craig Connelly - Be As One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...