Wednesday 26 June 2024

Need Freedom

 


Afternoon - Hectic dream. 

Inka was chucking more and more stuff my way and I was trying to fend and sort it from here lol while stuck in a fucking mental hospital.

'Sorry Ren, I am helping too'  Mmmmm  Inka, your help is often like a hole in the head.

 

Busy day... Outside in the sun lots.

Sleep was disturbed by staff putting light on in room
I'm dreaming so much... 'We swapping Ren, I'm keeping and eye on who and what is going on' 

 

Then dreaming of lock in, and odd uniform and access codes..  Haha that was 303  'It was mouse, cards & moves in your court' 
I'd been dreaming b4 I woke of power/moves/mover/turns.

You've been with me all night Inka?  'Yeh Ren, 2 close for the comfort of many'
Oh yeh, I was sad about having to leave my building, kids, home, job so much I've built and worked for and loved and done.

Inka had come here to keep me company while I was sad

'Like I showed you last night Ren, for now. We move on'  Mmmm   'Sleep again while it's still Dark'
 

333 was a bathroom and port departures.  'Bk, B4 you're on shit list'  lol

 

Ddad was pissed at Inka and I this morning.... Started cause Inka refused to stop smoking in his kitchen.
Then he was just ranting at Inka for encouraging my shit and us both being a fucking nightmare to manage.

We listened quietly amused, but did agree to sort our shit out for a bit.

 

Inka and I merged awarness, jumping and sorting.  Blending some stuff to flow better and removing some of the glitches we'd created.

'Best behaviour till Ward Round Mouse'  lol Ok... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...