Tuesday 18 June 2024

Fan Fare Fair Weather...... Or?

 

Inka WTF is going on?  'Stop now, look round everybody see what's going down' lol

'Sleep Ren, Remember you are the fair warning' Mmmm what was I dreaming? 

'I'd be more concerned what I was up to Ren'  and?  'DW my friend, nothing that would bother you'  Well that's vague.. Felt a bit like the fire of London.  'Come here sleepy'  Ok

 

Nice afternoon rest.
 

'Well Imp, what saint you wana be?'  St Nick ofc 'Full circle my friend' 

Haha allmost mid summer too mate.  'Promise dark half will be more fun Ren'

I hope so, or at least more free, Inka I got a life I wana live.

'I know Ren, I'm angry for you too... You're a pain in the ass but U done your time penalty now'
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/singing-satalite-or-singing-nark.html
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/naughty-list.html

 



 

Lost in a maze, a labyrinth of puzzles.

Miracles to guide & patch to slide.

A game on a layer we weave too & fro

Hand in hand with the self who gnows

 

 

To dive and fall, forget and rise,

To hide within looking out threw deep eyes.

So much to recall.

So much to still be.

Pause, give thanks.

Already free.

 

 

Who knows what 22.22 was 'I DO' lol U B good 2.

'FU Ren, I told U I'm angry 4 U'

Duno how only 22.29, feel like I've slept for hrs already.

 

That was getting interesting  a guy in a hospital having babies.

4 or 2 x

Blue cloud fabric, like my blanket but blue.

Also  a blue conti sheet thing, under his ass.

Was a surgery table.

We needed to find something to be sponsored b4 surgery began.

Could have been.....

(Woken by a call from Ted needing a favour)

Inka? 'Go love, I'll keep the dream'

313 close 2 truth bombs away.

I think I already helped this night anyways.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2024/06/arted-farted.html

 

 

Hostage situation 303 -3

Hand over.

SBR inc.

707 inc scarecrow.

I   am the  fair weather warning.

 

Lol Dad & me demonstrated a storm when I was locked up in Woke in Woking with the assistance of Aroura and Arwen.

I don't care either way, I know my hell like the back of my hand.

'Wiz of Oz bitch, pick a character'  

Who for?  'I asked first'  Duno, I feel like all of them or they been painted into a corner ... I'll go toto.

 

'Oke, Bitch.. Can sleep again if you wana'  What you sending?  Oh... Them dreams?
'Yep Ren, I'm saving future for u atm, Fuck the rest of em'  lol OK..

'Won't be much point Ren if I don't put U first NOW'

 

E motion war fair weather sis stem.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/in-love-with-dark.html

'lol Ren, That's well fucking established Bitch.  I'll still drag you along.  Easier than waiting on you catching up!'  Hhahaha

 

HERE NOW/NOW HERE

East light, Gas Light lime light! 

 

 

Inka?  'Way ahead of you Bitch & you're supposed to be driving'  lol I'll be your tow bar two bar, low bar - Just drive plx 4 NOW.

I'll swap later or as-K Kaylo.

'Got Ya Bitch, stay safe'  Hahaha yeh KK.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/how-high-can-mouse-jump.html

Only thing I'm sick of is lies and deceit 'Games?'  Depends who's rules?

'Subject'  Physics or Chemistry, your call.
'Your ON' lol fucker!   I'm covalent bonding you first.

FFS INKA... (He nicked my watch earlier on and it reappeared on my wrist..  Now Menthol Dinner lady vape gone.  Could get toxic fast
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...