Monday 10 June 2024

Shit Shift Stick... Brum Bus

 


Day 10th
Ward Swap shop.
Depot...  Depos Bus & Transit  'Yeh bitch we swap shit'  lol thanks I think we tran shit :D

Tomorow's Tuesday?

'Aye Ren, Loci will be busy'  Low KEY & HIGH
I 'Ren, got ya k'  K or Ka?  'Makes no odds to me'
'Sleep'  Ok

Bricking a phone, bricking it, bricks in a wall, Cathedral of bricks & 3 little pigs.
Cola ary stamp marks.   Red bricks.. Lego.

Sheesh  'Ren, they can't switch you off'   I like my shed! 'Mmmmm & I like your bed & your head'
Hahah ok..  Can we sleep?

'Lets see saw'  ok.

Monday Monday song & Happy Mondays.

'You can stay my luna tic shit'  🎟🎫🎟

Good..   'Come Ren'  ok....  Oooo tunes!  'Mmmm'

Lol they all on my playlists   'They helping kick us OOT'
Hahaha good..
'Mmmmm'

Nice dreams, recall plx
'Not here.  First shit & last shit..  Pipped U at the post, go get me a coffee rat'  Hah kk
lol why da fuck would you do dat? 
πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜ˆ'    lol Inka?  'U know me Bitch'  Hhahah ffs

Crew clucks Clan vs QQ  'It's K Ren, we can keep it close' hahah sheesh
'Coffee plx'  I kinda see why Loci thinks it's funny punny now....   'Yep' where is he?  'Probably looking for heads he's lolled off'  Hahahaha mines still here 🀣

 

Shit sticks? 'Just sleep'  Coffee? '2 hot, I'll wake U when it's ready'  ok
Not the first time we've done an apart hide
 'Won't be the last' sleep lil Rat'  kk
Morning... 
'What kind of pox?'    lol a pox on.. 'Shhhhhhhhhh!' kk

Boxer dogs
Box in a day, Boxers - Punch bowl - Go away, ponds here and away... We all need a say.

Home help, help your self, Home and away... Elf on any shelf here to stay... Why not elf your self?

Pop up Paul, pea eater repeater & a bobby jobby.
 

Green party inflatable battle bus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...