Sunday 2 June 2024

Walking on the Sun In'it

 


'Well?'   Aye, amazing emotional day 'Mmmm Bitch, You can hold your own'  So it seems.

I'm not sure about trajectory Inka?

'Your heart is, Just follow it's LEAD'

Mmmm, I'm open to ideas - but disempowerments not one of them.

 

Early Sat am I was take away.  Inka & Kaylo had arrived to move me... Started the process of collecting me n my crap.. Shoved me in the van and told me to sleep.

- Take away here too, and an emotional Sat. 
Life, death and some things that are just always relentless.
 

Relenf[ef! 
Z' RO SUGAR


Should be every mind...  Every body knows it is the world. 
https://youtu.be/yBQlyp6P7QI?si=PkWbr-hlSMDGpvhK


 

 

ETERNAL GOD IS THY REFUO 
AND UNDERNEATH 
ARE [HE EVLRI ARMS

 

 

 


Wake at 3.27am...  Inka pushes me out of bed to go get tea.  I know I'm still his early warning sis stem.

Have made my tea by 3.33 n bk in room.
Yesterday was a lot, mapping between signs n dancing lucid threw my dream.  Weaving with the others as we co-create.

The cathedral was easier than the town in many ways - But the pain I'm holding bk or in between is very real.
Vry blessed with fam & friends.
My dreams are distant, I know I'm in them but Inka is moving me and Kaylo with him.... Being kept quite and out of trouble 4 NOW.

 

5.40 sleeping threw fire alarms.
 

'Keep Sleeping Ren, Easy like a Sunday morning'  Inka?  'I've got your dreams Ren, Just chill 4 me till I need U'  kk
lots...
'& for U still never enough'  lol I'm fairly sleepy & chill.  '4 NOW'  Nearly 6  'Sleep more'
Oki doki

606 Drill Sargent..  Lol I'll have that on a BOSH plx ;)   Mai BANG on time 
💜
 



Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People (Official Music Video)


 
Inti
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/07/back-to-schoolbut-not-as-i-knew-it.html

 https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/01/figuring-heads.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...