Friday 28 June 2024

Lost yet Trapped


 

601 in 105 shoes? 
Fast stuff.  Swap & Change

My dreams very hazy but involved still with Malico.
I'd woken up in the bed in the hotel again alone in the dark, he was sitting by an open window.
He's reluctant to let me leave the space but his intention is sound.  Inka came to me in one of my dreams.

The fire alarm here at around 1am.  Malico was also not letting my bring awareness back to waking state till free of here.  More shoes... Soul coverings.
I was drifting into old memories and recalls, playing in the arcade when I was a kid on the bubble bobble game on a break from working at the cafe.
 

My dog and games with balls.

 

'Keep it up Ren?'  lol Malico... The football games I made as a challenge?  Lol, nah, I'll leave that 2 the players for now.... I know what I'm fucking good at.

'We do too'  I'd been again in the arcade in my old dream space, I was back with Mel before she killed herself.

Revolving..  A revolving door,  Click, Click, good night - come in.

'We're here for you Ren, your recalls are being stored'

Then a journey south..  Red Carpet (Shirly's all and stairs)  The older woman from the lane, the lay lines and energy's that flow down and threw the lane there. 

My elderly neighbors there who used to ask things of me in dreams.
I'd channeled it all from conflict into a game to avoid more of the same fall out for families - but had ended up putting myself in the way/Wey.

'Ren?'  Mmmmmmm?  'It starts and stops with you too'  ?  Hu? 

Kellogg's and cereal choc pillows.  Repeats  'Just stay in it for now Ren'  kk

Then I was bk at Shirley's again, her x partner blacksmith I never met..   But was Inka in the role...   A black leather apron and I had on a green plastic pinny I had as a kid 'Holly Hobby??'   'Hey Bitch'   Hey Inka  'I'm coming to you and Malico'  If you say so. 

So much crazy Inka?  I ended up in a mental hospital as I didn't have the money to walk away from a situation I should have with my kids...  To end up forced in a hospital where I can't walk away from a situation I don't want to be in! Lol 

'You knew exactly what you were doing witch, you still do when you trust and flow'  

Lol my eye man, accidental eyeballing vape juice was not a smart move 😂

 

Last dream I was seeing what was like a large black & sliver lighter.. The flit was being flicked and I was watching the sparks.


-----
I've asked about 6 different people and the ward manager today to speak to the Dr in charge of the unit.. as my RC been off since Tuesday.  
Nothing...... might as well be fucking invisible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...