Friday 21 June 2024

Sol''s Die

 


Inka WTF?

'Good morning Ren'  lol It will be.

'Nearly 404 get my Coffee 😈'  Where did that convo I had jump too? 

'Still there, U knot'  Hahah 😆

Now where the fuck did that vanish too?  'Soz bitch, you on a 2 way split..  Keep on the ball 2 day' 
Hhaha kk

 

Musical fusion x Mixology

https://youtu.be/V3bVK3QDf0g?si=eBOdCZtFV0Tvcw3s


 

Got to practice my First aid as nurse was ignoring someone who has anaphylaxis reacting to fruit... Also reported my sharp stuff missing.

 

'On track for my Monumental Bitch Ren' kk it's a good mix.

'You're on point, stick with me till I tell U to flip' kk

I can roll?  'As U wish'  Cool

 

Pastoral care..
'Leo'ns Track with Kaylo, Ren, cruse there for a bit'  Ok, Thank you I will.

After lunch nap

Hu??  Sooo much stuff.

'You 2 lane drift Ren.  Them dreams with me... Go chase your supposed care.'  Kk on it..  Well 20 mins more Zzzzz  2.22
'Lazy Bitch, come bk I'll kick your ass'  😆

Sleep again..

That was funny, almost 303
'Write it up in there' kk

We were playing a game, my house was on the market, a shooting range with rubber suction multi bolt firers.
A supper-drug shop...  A bunch of giggling kids and squeaking mice hacking phone lines
🤣

20mins to be some place a 30min walk away.
We're like the suction darts..
A carpet cleaner too - haggling over the price

UR such a shit Inka
 'Mmmm we good Match, Stick - BOOM!'  😏  Were you put my frog cardi.. It's triggering me.  'Not saying'  Shit head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...