Tuesday 18 June 2024

Quantum

 


'Stay on your own sweet time just 4 NOW Ren'  Will do.

 

Feel like I've been away weeks.. 'Just astral Ren'  We were making an MMO - It's Hazy

'You were with Leon' 
Oh yeh  - Leon?

'Yes?'

Can you help recall plx?

'Objectives and original play threw'  Oh...

I'd met someone too, I had sun cream all over my face and up into my hairline.
We'd set up a massive new MMO quickly.
Oh, it was a new lover I was meeting, I was meeting his parents.

The mother was a beautiful older woman with thick platinum hair with dark roots.
Her and her partner were checking me out in a large modern kitchen.

I was also flying, and stuck behind some glass.
The new gamers inside were pissed off with what was going on.
The kids were getting back in, tag team... Relay.  It was pissing people off Quin was one of the first, he was tagging and taking stuff.
As he tagged it, it was vanishing from others but this was by design.

A long drive with Dad.. I wasn't sure he was going to stay awake, I'd likely have to take the wheel.
Kids, mobile app stuff.
 

Thanks Leon 'It's ok Ren, you know the reality you are trying to bridge too, you will be free to dip inbetween as you allways share.  Stay for now with Kaylo and I' 



Ok...  (I'd jumped to Leon & Kaylo in our new South American hub start of the evening.. It felt best to stay clear of Inka for a bit)
 


Ooo Fuck me Leon, not again - that really fucking hurts you know! 

'I know Ren.  Apologies but some stuff best kept between U & I'  Kkk get ya meaning XX

'I will stop soon, Kaylo soon... If you want Inka you will find him' 
Kaylo?  'Idiot, As much as I've grown fond of Inka too, just PLX for now, lets stay here and chill' 

Fair nuff a little longer.

404   Building systems maintenance.. Access codes fire lights.  Plugged in.. Lights were talking.

Systems calling.
Might not be a water cooler here, but I can hear the basement Jax & Jacks.

Kaylo & Leon... Been keeping myself & all to bring to the table 2 day.

Working..  DND Safty check in progress.  https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/02/lithium-dream-loops.html

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/11/wondering-and-wandering.html 

 

My 7 of Spades Reappeared too.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...