Sunday 9 June 2024

Sea & Sky Over n Down Under.

 


Pfffff this is BIG!  'mmmmmmm'  lol I am sorry 'Aye Bitch, boot as much as I am'  fuck..... 'You, just do you'...  I'm tired  'Heal' lol

 

Elementary - Empirical

 

Got checked OOT... by many dogos on my walk ;)



Sam??  'Mmmmmmm'  I'm 'Confused is ok for you RN Ren'  Yeh, it makes me think  'Stops you laughing'  We're on blood sugar and islets of langa hangs?  - That night in astral... 'Find plx' kk


https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/11/storm-navigation.html?m=1
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/02/alternative-perspectives.html

-

 

 

Tied to the Racing post with the Norther Echo.

 

ET Call home then ;)   stupid arses! 

 

--  FUN!! :D 

 

Just b4 midnight...

'Staff woke me flashing the light on'  well I was just liminal anyhooo
'Fuck em, you're mine' mmmm  Woke in?  'Better than a 2 point hospital, Bitch'

Lol I hope so 🤩

Safe 2 go for coffee??  'Stay PUT with me little more - Dreams & rest good'  Ok, what, the dreams r hazy.... 'I'm keeping them ones'  Ok - I duno but it's a fucking expensive waste of tax payers money trying to medicate media medi aid imps.  'That'll do Babe'  Oink... 'Get tea, but not yet' 
hummm   ok.
'I'll sleep n fart a bit' 



 

Oh I spoke to the Power people, they can do the 
advocate thing. 
Will sort on Monday if you want me to push that? 
22:25 
Ah need it soon as section up soon 
22:zs u 
Yes asap. 
Right, will do. 
22:25 
Will get you involved in ward round too and 
chase solicitors 
I will. 
22:26 
Same solicitor you wanted before? 
22:26 
Might contact him, at least he's real. 
godden Green i mean. 
One from


 

Staff woke me just be fore midnight switching 
the light on 
oc:oc u 
Least no one came with meds. 
Just aswell... 
Its a fucking waste of tax payers money trying to 
medicate medias medi aid imps. 
00:01 u 
Woke in might have mare points than Farnham 2 
point hospital 
00:02 u 
Wana know what inka did to me yesterday? 
00:03 u 
I'll tell u anyhow... 
He tied me to the racing post n shoved me the a 
northern echo cause he fancied me odds 
ocu 
Well I'm gaming my self cell with die i made from 
bread... and odds r evens here.. cause were all Urd 
fish cat stephens 
oc:os u 
Who the fuck is cat Steve? Lol sorry. I'll go bk 
to pen n paper. 
Sounds like the longest train the the world trying 
get threw Guildford right now

 

Peace train....

Cat Stevens 
Intreasting....m. 
Lolo I'm to quick to catch myself 
oc:lc u 
Going to make a tea.. or meby listen to father n son 
oc:lc u 
Might be a peace train??? 
00:12 u 
Intreasting love it when reality blowes my mind to 
soften hearts 
oc:z u 
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6zaCV4niKk 
00:28 u 
Daughters r a whole other kettle of wyrd fish 
oc:zg u 
Message in a Bottle — All Saints & Stinr 
On Amazon Music 
music.amazon.co.uk

 

S&R on a white flower cat collar with a little silver bell

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrJHNKc3Jo

 



 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8MAhaoyVk

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...