Monday 24 June 2024

Glass, Class Balancing Act

 24/6/24


Come see Ddad with me?  'You take Kaylo, If your going there I'll do something diffrent & meet U there later'  Ok.....

'No, not telling so don't bother asking'  lol reminds me of a night I followed you onto a really odd ship.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/02/feathers-and-ice.html

 

333 Beautiful morning inc
Mirror Magic, Leon cleans the Glass of the Class Balancing Act

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/04/looking-glass-broke-on-magic-mirror.html

lol it's Now 443! Hahah 'Coffee Witch'  kk brb

I didn't recall much from last night. 
I know we'd jumped to Ddads hub from South America.. Kaylo n me had sat on one of the cream sofas in the lounge, him skinning up.  Leon had insisted on coming too.
Ddad n Leon whent to the kitchen dinner space to talk.
We could here them talking, I'd just crashed out there to sleep.
'Go bk now Ren, I'll meet you all there'  ok.
 

Lol next wake 707 - 'Coffee's cool Bitch, Wakey Wakey' 

That was amazing!   We A voided something HUGE!

Duno how to describe it even..

Inka had returned after 515.. Was still at Ddad's hub, Kaylo was on the balcony smoking.  Ddad & Leon still in the Kitchen.

I could tell Inka had been fighting, he was rough looking and his hr was elevated.
He was chill though and sat beside me and I leaned on him to sleep again.

What did we?
'Just enjoy were you're at 4 NOW bitch... We'll go other and S&R when we need 2'   Ok.. 😄
Chill morning... Still navigating, but smooth sailing atm.
 


Had a nap after lunch.. Remembered stuff from last night. 

A roulette table... U were the spinning thing Inka?  'I'm your chips Bitch'  Oh 'Sleep again, will help your recall'
Tayberrys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...