Sunday 23 June 2024

Moving On

 

Yday afternoon..
Yesterdays news cat litter & first print.. U showed me alot 'No need to recall it all Ren'

Ok.. 'Sleep again plx'  kk
Chilling my head in a northern Burn?  What one Inka?  'U used class hope to freeze your souls'  I've all ready done it hu?  'Yeh, just chill'


 

Then what?  'Ren, you don't stop - freedom first then we more' OK Can we play tonight?

'Magic word'  plx

 

First dream.

Very modern military base.
Was a school too, I'd gone there from Balifgate in Alnwick.  (Last dream there Ren) kk.. Search fucked RN.
Anyhoo, dream started at Alnwick castle gates, I'd been in the town b4 I was moved to the base.
Loads of soldiers, money and cash laundering & stealing.... I had money in a heap... Wasn't sure what it was for or what 2 do with it.
My role there was unusual, me and my mate were kids there..  We had a soft bed low on the ground that people kept standing on with muddy boots.

Dom was in the dream too, my mate that was young with me reminded me of fluffy in energy.
Other soldiers were just kids too, we all had specific roles.
I'd been wandering round shutting massive hanger doors and airlocks.

It was still light out, a clear night.  Was late though and base was on lock down till morning.

Almost 303
Another long dream.... A space and argument and dispute.
Point scoring and a name.  Actor and roll.
People thought they were being clever knowing what was going down, but they were kinda fucking stuff up in their ignorance.
Hard to describe.  Anyway, they were losing points.    Was a Neo/Keanu vibe.
 

A race/relay  a few of us were coming in together.  An unusual miss-matched team.
Then more confusion, someone not realising the harm they were causing to another.

A trail of broken biscuits.
 

505  Sweet and sweat.  Squeak key, sweet.  'Do as U please bitch'  kk

Lomic?  An old friend Sally.     Humm... Arrows too. 

 

https //en wikipediaorg, wiki Lomas 
Lomas 
Lomas (Spanish tor "hills"), also called tog oases and mist oases, are areas ot tog- 
watered vegetation in the coastal desert ot Peru and northern Chile.

 

Inka?  'Yeh Ren, U whent deep'  Tic, Tick  What else was I 'You'll recall what's safe 4 now bitch'

616 herd, heard here   WHO herd her?
'You're fucking trouble in this mood Ren, U can make me coffee in a moment'  lol what first?
'I want a word'  What one?  'I won't let U recall more till U safe Ren'  BUT?  'lol Bitch, behave ffs'  Meby.. 'Come here' 

That was hard to find...
 'Searching dose U good'  lol thanks I think, other stuff intreasting too.

Red room,  all over on the left.  Air traffic controll

Reading room for BRATS now.
Read in Reading festival..  Music ed cause Rat's love to dance.

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2024/04/unexpected.html
 

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/03/dream-tec.html

 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/03/dream-tec.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...