Monday 17 June 2024

Giving & ForGiving

 


'I wish I could share more perspective with you Ren, I will soon.  Just laughing at you, kicking and flicking you at the moment' lol  'Drift there and transmute the feelings for us'  ok.. Feels amazing!

'Love dose Bitch' haha yeh

 

I knew that was inc (fire alarm)   'Aye REN, 202, you're the poo'  lol Thanks, I've been worse.

'You will B again'  Just be nice to be it with a larger veiw of some sky.   Thanks though, that felt amazing.

'YW, I'm here all afternoon'  lol 💜

Slept after my bath after dinner so around 6.30 pm.  (waking for obs, meds and a drink)
Lucid dream just before 10pm
 

I was in an odd care home.  Ted was with me too, first recall we were looking together at an old commercial large stainless steel hot water boiler.
There was some kind of malfunction, I was clocking pressure and temp to log with maintenance but Travis started fiddling with the controlls.  It was old school... Not that sure he was familier with how it worked, though could well have been.
Anyhoo, what he did seemed to make the problem worse quickly.
Condensation was running from the casing only the electrical controll panle and the pressure gauge increasing exponentially.
It didn't look good.  We were both laying on the floor with our heads in the maintainece cuboard.
I'd reset it to it's ordinal settings and that seemed to drop the pressure.
Shutting it down enough to stop it blowing up.

I'd headed to reception to find the maintenance log book.  Reception was crazy.

It's filled with dementia residents and visitors.  A tea dance, and a cafe bar behind the reception desk.  Visits from local school kids playing games with the residents.  Bounders like maintenance and a DJ mix desk.
Was chaotic but the vibe cooperative.
I'm observing and clocking stuff and working out what's familier and diffrent.
I spot a patient/residents rep and give her the nod.
It felt like a giant panto.
 

People were watching me too, so many diffrent languages.
I'd decided to leave into the main building it reminded me of a hotel, old office block  not dissimilar to my own poly technic collage.

In one room I find myself holding a unfledged sparrow, I'm feeding it chopped nuts I'm chewing.
I notice I have another bird, close to fledging in my other hand, this one is more yellow.
I notice the sparrow has 2 heads n beaks both open for food... The head at the breast seems the most likely to connect to it's digestive track so I focus mainly this one, ignoring the open maw above it's tail feathers... Feeling guilts as it's eyes beg me for sustenance but I'm unsure what part of it's body it's attached too. 
The other bird... Larger starts to attack, clamping onto the head I'm offering the food too.

(It wasn't a cuckoo but makes me think of this) Dream flicks as my lucidity increases. 
I leave the birds back into the building heading into and up the square spiral footwell. 
So many people speaking quickly in other languages are moving in groups throwing me glances.
Lucid I'd let myself drop backwards on the stair high up in the building..

Landing in a bunch of German speakers coming up.

I was still there when the nurse/care assistant woke me fully for meds here... Think I accidently took the 15mg as I was half asleep.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/highway-prose-that-lead-aquarimouses.html

Hummm... Hey fucky foxy?  Wana play ward handover...   'ME BITCH'  Yeh?  Check... Allmost 0220

'My Coffee and watch your attitude'  Hahah ok.

I've slept close to 6hrs since yrday afternoon.  Need to get some notepads to keep my own obs.


Yday

8!au!A• an 
8٨٥ OMM 
Oldoaa


Tonight.

People 
who love 
are forgiving. 
GB9

'So, My Relentless Northern Bitch, how do you like being a cock knee wanker?' lol Mate it's noooo bad 😆
More pun than being my own Dr!
'Fun?' So so, not freedom

'Aye Bitch, keep intention on that' 
WILL Do. 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/guy-crap-bird-sht.html


Haha that was the 18th 2021 tomorrow  '😈'
Nice tune...  onpoint!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7H622GO6nw



Ted Talks alot..

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/02/blue-blankets-and-talking-teddys.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...