Saturday 15 June 2024

Missing spades.. Keep digging.

Dreaming here.   Lack of section 17 getting to me, people angry on my b half. 
Yelling about what we are trapped in here, devils and hell's angels.  Also more, also us.

400 404 inc.  With Inka, School yard here 2 - U look like a lady lol 'Coffee Bitch'  Mmmk Man

'Ren?'  Mmmm?  'Wana B my Brecky?'  lol yeh wtf knot. 'TY'  yw.

Dodging and diving... Thanks Inka, 'YW bitch'  What next U Hahah






Why do I feel like I'm playing Happy Families x Cludo = 
'It's ok to get lost Bitch, it's not like I don't always know exactly where to find you' tru dat
Just like to remember stuff 'You will bitch, far more than U want' Aye, dats true too.

Bath time may be a river Avon Sing Song. 

 


🙄 I should have left the bar code on 😂


 

Interesting dreams to go with these.  'I'd take you bk to them if you were not so busy' 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2017/07/another-darth-darth-dream-and-dancing.html

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2017/04/first-dream-is-about-story-book-being.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...