Sunday 5 May 2024

Bypass

 

Leon? 'Yes, Ren' I'm not very good at leaving Inka 'We know this Ren, There is a reason for that. If you would like my help.  You only have to ask'
Yes plx, Help...   It's instinct that dives me to him in sleep

'It was the only way to stop you two fighting Ren'  Why?

'Ren, you are a part of Inka, as he is apart from you.   When together you are both relentless and uncontrollable'  But 'Yes, seperated, you seek, hunt and attack each other'  Why?

'You are a soul in-tow Ren'  Yeh, but there are many bits of me...

'Of WE Ren'   Yeh, it's confusing..  'When you are in your current perspective it is'

I duno how to stay away from him 'We designed that too'  Help plx


 

'Quiet Ren, You recall the library?'  Yep  'Meet me there'
Malico?  'Will always, let YOU in'
Ok... I 'Just come.  You can dream with me, here'  ok

Don't recall meeting Leon, only the intention..



Need to get ahead of myself threw dreams.
To intercept myself.
0025

Wow it's freezing in here now  'Ren' Leon 'I will help you please, Inka has another you'

Confusing but ok..

141  RIP Faster

224 Flip Rip

249  Feels like I've been dreaming for hrs.
Was with 2 guys.
We were changing levels.
At first I went slow, one of the guys confident he could match me.
Then just numbers, was a copper wire in a box I turned as I counted.
At around 40, he started getting odd.
I got to 60, speeding up as I coiled and turned....

64 his eyes rolled bk and he fell on the floor,
I stopped but could have gone on.
Guy was KO'd  the other was shocked and disturbed by me.
 

Another dream too.  
Zak and a baked potato.
An elevator, large metal.  
I was giving Zak Spatone Iron water, Ian didn't agree...
Was easier on his system that Iron supplements, but Ian wanted a prescribed thing.

In the elevator I'd pushed a bed... Was old Sindy stuff I'd got from the loft up North, but human sized too... Still made from the same old brittle plastic.

The lift dropped us at a game world.
I'd shoved the bed n stuff bk out but not realised there would be a drop, the stuff had broken in the fall, and I'd lost parts of it around the space.
I was irritated at the DESIGN of the lift and layout.
 

A design is the concept of or proposal for an object, process, 
or system. Design refers to something that is or has been 
intentionally created by a thinking agent, though it is 
sometimes used to refer to the nature of something — its 
design.

 

Wasn't adequate info on the layout to move stuff threw.
I'd found some of the world devs and pointed out flaws, they would help me collect the stuff I'd broken n lost.
 

Dream splits 2 ways here, in one I'm collecting.  We have also installed a mapping over lay.
Was banana shaped, fizzy wine and mints.   If put into the correct space, would indicate 'live one here' 
On another layer, I'd been taken into 3

Was like the UK mobile service. 
Only run by 3 older Mama's of mixed heritage... Was a celebration of some many million users.
I was the one before the landmark, so got in to the party without being note worthy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...