Saturday 11 May 2024

Do What Ever the Fuck u Want US - Party Train

 


Inka my fucking ass is on fire 🀣  'It serves U right bitch, we'll catch what's left.  Just eat n sort your self'    I know I'm fucking tera bull.

'How's your ass?'  Better but feels crispy.  'See why you can't win with us?'
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/10/learning-spaces.html
Mmmm  I just wana play though. 

'I know bitch, you needed cooking, just let us eat you.  They you can come be my car pet beater' lol you got anything better to eat that popcorn and nuts?

'What dose your heart desire Ren'  Duno, just wana be close for now 'U got that mouse.  Stick with me, I don't mind if you nibble'  TY.

'You are perfectly X rated Ren..  Let Inka consume and jump you, We'll be waiting when you chew yourself out'  lol might be a while it's comfy in here.

Inka I miss work 'They miss you too, but you're still working 4 us' 

 

Inka. Ffs    ...My media feeds!! 😡πŸ₯΄πŸ€―  'I know bitch. I'm a bigger shit trick than you.  Just stick to me and feel'  ok

Where the fuck am I?  'In me, just sleep and dream'  I fuck.. Inka..!  'I know Ren, I still X rate you'  lol ffs πŸ™„

 

Get woken by Ian from a dream to see the Northern lights here..  First few of the 8 incoming solar flares.  I'm reminded of when Inka told me to keep jumping till the sky burns purple, can't find it.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/04/planet-symbols.html

 

Don't recall the dream I'd had before I know Inka had jumped me to Ddad in Rome.. He was glad we were stuck together for now πŸ˜›

 

Odd dream.
I'd been at work only it was just beds in a feild.  Abi was there with me and a delegation from the new management team.

 

I was surprised and said 'Oh, you're doing days?'  She'd told me she was doing 3-6 for a couple of shifts.  117 was on a bed on the grass yelling like she dose.
Abi said to me 'Meby She needs some Inka' so we turned on a small radio by her bed... This seemed to snap her out of it.  She calmed down and asked for some food.
(Oh people were doing this the night I was at work with me b4 Abi called the whambalance to get me taken away
🀣)
Anyway Abi & Me whent to the food pile.  Was a heap of opend sandwiches left from the meet the new management team meet.  Abi sorted some for 117 I started helping myself , they were pretty good one like a heaped all-day breakfast but with greens n chicken bits.
I was sitting on the grass stuffing my face when the new young manager guy arrived with another of his team to clear stuff to leave.

He picked up 2 miss matched blue plates I have in my kitchen one has blue star flower shapes, the other blue swirl, I've had them since my uni days.

He put them in his bag to take, I said... 'Hey ther'e mine.  He looked puzzled, he'd not met me cause I'd been on sick leave from work for being crazy 😏  He told me 'No they belong to ???' Some random name I'm taking them back to head office'  I'd said, 'Oh, whatever I have 2 identical at home'  One of his colleagues appeared and said 'No, there hers'  The first guy apologised awkwardly and gave them bk to me were I was still eating and I put them in my bag.  They seemed confused by me.  I told them my role was mainly voluntary. 

 

 

awkward 
' ΓΆkward 
Translations of awkward 
adjective 
clumsy, artless, talentless, awQvard, benighted, unskiltul 
unsightly, lewd, ugly, misshapen, clumsy, awQvard 
squat, gauche, awQvard, slatternly 
ajeeb

 

'Bk to sleep Bitch, it's 404'  lol it was, my stuff keeps borking. 

'It's OURS now possessive witch'  lol oh yeh!

I'd asked if DarthDad could come here....Inka checked I was sure.. I was.
The others all popped in too.
I'd slept inbetween Ddad n Inka, while chewing on Inka's sholder! Lol 'Fucking mice!'

Hahah  woke up with a dead arm

'Come here before it's your head next' 

Hummmm the night before I'd got locked up, Abi had called the ambulance from work
πŸ€”

Afterwards we'd also chatted in dream to sort something out..

'You did it again last night, now would you just fucking behave? We got you'  lol πŸ‘€ no shit!

 

Inka, please don't leave me..  This is to fucking wyrd all the stuff people do and say am I dead or alive? I don't fucking know!
'lol Bitch, what I said b4 still stands.  You coming with us either way bitch, you're to much fucking trouble'

I can never find the first time you told me that 'Dosn't matter, I'm deadly serious'  lol  I'm wanted dead or alive πŸ™„πŸ˜›
'Mmmm, so stay neither. B live in her dreamer'  lol  πŸ‘€ fuck..  Inka, I duno if I should laugh or cry.

'Ddad's still pissed at you'  lol, I bet!  Fuck man...    'I'm a bigger shit than you Ren, let me cover your tracks'  lol Thanks  'You're welcome, shit rat'  lol

I lay, feeling out emotions as Inka Dl'ed recalls games n stories..
I'd recalled the dream with Abi earlier  I'd come down a stairway into the space.. It was just a stop at a level.

Stairway to heaven, been there n back way to many times now..  Lol I just run up for fun n slide bk down the banisters.

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (Official Audio)

 

Was also law of one stuff n games... Divisions... How much love b4 you want out or stay  put 'Let us sort Ren, just play and dream'

 

Then why would you give me a shape sorter?  'Inka thought it would be funny'  Hahah, well it's a top head fuck! 🀣

You gave me a few, this was 1
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/07/what-am-i-waiting-for.html

 

I'd woken up wondering why it was light.. As I'd been revisiting stuff from earlier.  Needed man made and natural seasons and time to help navigate in.  'You glitch, Ren'  Oh the something between 12-13

 

Inka was reminding me of the Highway mans daughter..
Hung drawn and quartered..  I was sick of my friends being in mates

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/07/what-am-i-waiting-for.html

 

Fuck... That loops to this DAY 11th May 🀯  'I want you up the Gibbit In the punch bowl b4 high noon Ren'  ffs  🚽  JT got locked up again last night as I was jumping again with Inka into prisons.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/05/the-greatest-heist-in-his-story.html

 

Anyhoo... 
Last dream I woke myself up laughing what a fucked up dream..  'You loved it!' lol 'It's what Ddad is going to shove you threw if you don't hold my hand'  lol the hand thing in the dream....ffs Inka!

'No one wants to play in your crazy mind but us.. So please'  Ok..

The dream started bk in Croft, was a family meet up Judith and Jim had gone to a wedding and my Dad had brought Andrew up to us. 

Zak, Dot Him and me were all the same age... We were in the dogs house with David and the dogs, all in the same bed.

In the morning Josh got up and took Kef out.  I'd woken up as psychotic as fuck, reality tripping and changing things flying in and out of my hands and coming alive as I touched stuff.

Loads of crazy art and magic I'd made but my flicker rate was insane!

Stuff was coming to life as I played with it.. Magic flying pens and floating ribbons.

I'd gone for a walk following a bit behind josh by myself to try get a handle on it.

On the Glebe I found lots of art I made it was helping me to remeber and orientate.
Then I found a massive gorilla poster, artists name was in the corner...Was cool, need way to skilled for me - realised it wasn't mine and folded a pile of them up to return them on the flip side was a map of the world.

I'd took it up to a storage thing and accidently bumped into another female carrying a pile of clean washing .. She feel down with laundry powered and soap bubbles all-over her head.

Saying 'Agggg you've killed me'  She didn't seem to mind and I caught her fall and layed her on the ground while she came back to life.
I was laughing saying. 'Oops I'm sorry!!'  She didn't seem to mind shook herself off untill she changed form, neon green hair and a pierced penis for a tounge, while I loled.

She stuck it out frowned and rolled her eyes then put it back inside and popped it out normal again.

We apologised, thanking eachother and I kept walking sticking my hand in my pocket.
Feeling another hand grabbing me back.  (lol the tickly hand) Only this time I could see and grab, we entwined fingers.. It had neon blue nail varnish on and mine was neon pink.  It was stuck to me dragging me along.

I came to the oddest fight of 3 entities in a line.  A grotesque massive fat sumo baby monster, a massive alien and an iduno wtf fighting n pushing. 
Curious I'd asked 'What the fuck is going on here!?'  The thing in the middle told me stay out of it.

Smiled and said 'OK'  still amused at the dismembered hand when the massive baby sumo turned winked at me then booped me with his bare bum and starting pushing me along with them too! 

They all started pushing me back down the Glebe with me at the front pumping out steam πŸ˜‚ making  fucking crazy conga train...  I woke myself up laughing after shouting TOOT TOOT!

 

Thanks Grollazzzzz

 

Gorillaz - Baby Queen (


Official Lyric Video)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...