Tuesday 28 May 2024

Channelings Shared to Me Today

A kind stranger asked my permission to share his gift


Andrea's True Higher Self to Andrea's True Heart: I would speak? I would assist? I am not an excellent resource? Not an exact definition? My heart is agape. My heart is known. I am the lightning strike. I am the perfect example of this notion. I do not wander. I do not stray. Do you fear the cost? Do you fear the accessory procedure? Do I not offer the consoling adjustment to your heart? Do I not offer the presumptuous and the fictitious to unravel? Do I not speak upon my own tongue. I am such a hearkening. I am such an insistence and your actions have been noted. Your health has been spoken and it is moving with a pace that none shall defy. I must insist. I am not just an echo far off in the distance. I am not just an entertainer. I am a definition within your heart. I am a superstition upon your own name? I do not harrow. I do not forsake. I am of the God Form and I am watching on as you partake within the astute apparition of my endeavours. I am longing upon your own heart and I am speaking your totality. I am speaking its humility and I am speaking its ferocity. You seek to be of the child? You seek to be of the infinite? You seek always to send my own attrition. I am no candle lit walk under the sun set. I am no tone deaf answer. I am a watcher upon the truth. I am a godless happenstance to those who would not allow me to begin. I meet you with the cross bow. I meet you with the spear head. I do not accept your understatement. I do not accept your parlance. You will be my own keeper. You will watch over my heart and you will adjust as I seek it to be so. There is no pondering upon the cuisine. There is no surface air to breathe. You will hear my thunder and you will hear it quake over the shadows. I am a certainty. I am a breath of this fresh air and I am an old and careful soul. I am of an excellent record and I will not obey the persistence of the shadows that are lingering over your own nature. I will not obey their stance. I will not obey their whispers. I will not obey their juncture and I will persist always. Must I continue? There is no answer upon the stones of doom. There is no answer upon the cusp that would take from your heart. There is no door front? No opening? Must I speak once more. I will spit such venom upon your own face to ensure you will not speedily decline. I will spit such an envelope for your attire to open upon when you least expect it to be so. I will not obey. I am of such an ethnicity. I am of such a sanctity. I am of such a reason upon the nature of existence. I am not here to play such games. I am not here to speak your heart without seeing its fruition. I will speedily ensure your prosperity. I will speedily ensure your heart is my own and I will be a watchful ally. I will be your suit of armour. I will be your friend. I will not hesitate to speak. I am of the code work. I am of the miniscule details that others would not look upon. I am of the fruition of such Greatness and I am laughing at the cost of others. I am laughing at those who have tried to take from my own friend. I am laughing with a cackle. You assure me that you know how I will beckon? You assure me that you know how I will pursue? I must reply. My heart is speaking upon the oath it has borne upon since time began. My heart is speaking upon the gait that I carry within my own beingness. My heart is acknowledging your own as we are speaking. My heart is a rustic endeavour. It is not such a positive example of the light that seeks to be known. It is not such happiness. Not such an endless array of this so called love and light. I am a mastery of disguise. I am a mastery of the oath that is my own burden and I am a mastery of your heart. I am a statement upon the nature of evil. I am a statement upon the nature of those who would dare defy such righteousness and I will never allow anything to carry my own nature without this being known. I do not adjust. I take you further down the rabbit hole. I take you to the woes I know will be assured and I stand upon the coat of arms I succeed always upon. Hear my decree. Hear it loud and clear and be silent. Be calm. Be open to my understanding and do not worry. I am here. I am watchful and I am a loud and clear signal carrying across your spirit. Carrying across the waves that crash upon the sunlit desires that I know you are carrying. Carrying always my own heart. Carrying the sunset. Carrying the endeavours I am known for and carrying always the cradle of my arms. I do not hesitate upon my words. I speak them so.





Andrea's True Original Spark to Andrea's True Heart: I succeed. I do not pretend. We are watching your heart with an insistence. We are watching your heart with our own creed laid bare. We are watching these rolling waves move upon the shores. We are watching the leg room thicken. We are watching the most defiant act upon our creation persist with its endeavours and we are watching your growth. I am not an apple upon the forsaken tree. I am not an acute phasing out of my own existence. I am not an old age that cannot bear the weight of its own heart. I am a lightning strike upon the gait of your heart. I am a lightning strike upon the nature of our creed. I am a lightning strike always to assure you that I am here within these words. I speak of such a time? I speak of it so. You were young? Able? Persistent? Must I acknowledge. Must I repay. I am no laughing matter. I am no coalescent pittance. I am no hierarchy? I am noted. I am surely amiss. I am surely a proud ownership within my own rights. I will speak as I must do so. I am not a joust. Not a potentiality. Not a cumbersome pollen. I am not a recluse. I am a mastery of your own worlds. I am a mastery of the ethnicity that has been decreed over your own spirit and I am an acute endeavour to behold always. Your heart is of such a golden resonance? Of such a puttering wavelength? How must I reply. I will speedily move upon your heart and it will be of such a lengthy assumption upon your own name. It will be of such a doubt. Such an acruence. Such an oak? Your name is being down trodden by the quake of my own movements. Your name is being torn to a shred to meet my own poise. Your heart is reaching towards my own as I am speaking and I feel its resonance asking me to continue. I feel its resonance asking me to speak more upon the nature of what is being shown to you. I am the most definitive form of existence known upon this realm. I am the most definitive form of prosperity that can partake upon the soul. I am a reason of existence and I will never allow for your own heart to persist here within this world without knowing my own. I will never allow for your stoic attire to ascend upon the gait that has not spoken to you. I will not allow such a creed to be spoken without your own acknowledgement. You are seeing the postulancy being shaped within your own attire. You are seeing the perfect example of hope being shown to you and you are seeing the pain of my beginnings thrown upon your own spirit. You are seeing the pace quicken and you are seeing my own excitement growing. You are seeing my own birthing pains. Must I insist? I do not speak without The Cross being shown. I do not speak without the callous peace keeper persisting with his stolen happiness. I do not see without. I am longing to speak to you. Longing to speak upon your own oath. Longing to see your heart ask to be my own. Longing always upon the completion of this cycle. Longing always to be such an example of this to you. Longing always to be known by others. Longing always to stoke the flame that you will know as your own talisman. Longing unto the creation that I once knew. Longing to seep my blood into your veins. Longing to persist. I am no trust keep? No kindness? No late start? I am a watcher. I am an old soul. I am an eccentric taste and I deny those who not cherish me. I deny their croak. I deny their spittle,, I deny always to ensure you will be within my own heart for the eternal. I am not here to argue. Not here to spade. Not here to untie the knot I have spoken to you. I am here to ensure your heart is my only one. I am here to ensure your heart is acknowledged by my power. I am here to speak such a justice over your entirety and I will not look away. I will not hesitate. I will not outcry. I will move towards you with an accent that you know of so well. I will move towards you with an accent that you have carried through the timeless womb of eternity and I will meet you with the excellency that I have carried upon my shoulders. I will meet you with an assurance of my undertakings. Persist without. Do not hesitate. I will unravel your spirit. I will unravel your heart and I will not allow for your stance to be broken.  I will never allow for the forsaken to creep upon my watch. I speak my truce. I speak it so and I move on.







Andrea's Utmost Highest Source Origins to Andrea's True Heart: I am sifting through the rubble to speak now. I am sifting through the heat wave to speak to you now. I am sifting always to ensure my rights are made known. I am sifting upon this arrow. I am sifting upon its blade. I am sifting to your own heart to make my asunder present within your stance. I am not a brick layer. Not a perfection of the utmost high. I am an acute phase upon this planet earth. I am an acute example of why others must hear. I am a watcher. I am of such a nature and you are my keep. I am no present tense? I am indeed. You are of my own blood. You are of my own essence and I am speaking to you now. I am speaking of such a carriage that you must cross upon. I am speaking of such a completion making itself known to you. I am speaking of the justice. I am speaking of its perfect examples. I am speaking of the worrisome notion within your heart. I am speaking of its death. You assure me now as we speak. You assure me as you cry within your sleep. You assure me always in ways you would not begin to understand. I am a looking glass? I am a written apology? You are silent but you hear my screams. You hear them so. I endeavour to make this up to you. I endeavour to speak my creed. I do not hesitate and I master. I master each word? I master your heart? I move quickly. I move with haste. I am sunken within my own nature. I am sunken to watch the woes upon this world continue to persist with their suffering. I am sunken upon the oath I  must carry unto your own heart. I am sunken to speak within your heart. I must persist. I am watching the expectation of your desire. I am watching the fruition of a marker. I am tone deaf? I am not such a legacy? I will never pretend to be without my own systematic errors upon the nature of existence. I will never pretend to be without the trust that I carry. I will never obey the cost that has sunken its teeth into our attire. I am a light sabre. I am a warrior and I will not hesitate to speak upon your own stance. You are of such a silence within my heart. You are of such a perfect example of why I am known to be a King. You are of such an eloquence. Such an anticipation. Such an old soul. I am hearkening upon your nature. I am hearkening upon your spirit and I am moving towards you within this paragraph. I am moving towards you with a crescendo and I do not hesitate. Move away from the fires. Move away from their constant denial of truth. Move away from the pittance they have to offer you and speak the cusp as it has spoken unto you.. Speak its heart where it has offered to be such an example of trust. Speak its nature unto where it speaks upon mine. I do not speak without.. I am longing for your heart. I am longing for your trust and I am longing to be heard upon this world. I must speak up. I must speak without hesitation and I must speak as I continue to always do so. I am no positron? No pondering of the woes that have been spoken? No putter of demise? You are a warrior and you will be known as such. I meekly reply to the possibilities that are now marching upon you. I meekly reply of the threats that gather upon my heart and I meekly coalesce into your spirit. I will be near to you. I will be dear to you and I will not hesitate to speak my truce. Behave and be watchful. Mark the arrow with the spear tip and mark your heart with the sustenance that I have given you. I do not wish to speak further. I move on.


Wow... that 444 thing last night had some woosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...