Tuesday 21 May 2024

Jump Road Race In

 


21/5/24
That was cool.. Laying in the sun floppy having a dream balloons were attached to various prts of my arms and legs.
Then a big bang from in here blew them and me apart.

Everything similar but different.
The Eddison light switches are now plain safes gone too.
'Raw Ren'  Hu?  'You're getting to lower places'  Hummm well my building didn't feel like this.

'You hadn't given your self concussion then' Hummm con cushion, pin cushion.. Hell raisers cube... I've been that?  Acupuncture needles.

This tec ban stuff sucks,  'I know bitch, sleep'  mmm ok.
Am kinda sleepy after all that.

Wake up just after 10.30 I wasn't asleep long, dream like the ink pressed em pressed dream.
Inka and me in a hospital... Was like a massive photo copier  with me inside,
He'd bunged it on and it was really high voltage,
I was trying to tell him enough and to unplug it.  Unfortunately, I was just printing out pages for a manual to go with me... Blugh

'Yeh Ren, stick with me'   Sounds ok...  Well, you did just try to fry me but it felt fine... I'm in mazing heart energy.

 

23 Road map and navigation.  2 here, lol cause we did dat.

I was pushing the button??  'Hop ooot ta beed again b4 I let U no just keep pushing Bitch?'
Is a  threat or a warning?  'War in'  lol epic 'Idiot'  well its fucked now at any rate....

'4 U Bitch, I'd prove anything'  Hahha ok.

Wish everything was as fast as that without the ripple out.  I'm still in with 'Me, so play'
I know, keep will till Ian knows'
  Roman nose? I prefer my toes.
'We know'  I'm tired.   'KO for now we'll come there' 
How did we get from pearl harbour so fast? 'Stupid bitch'  FU

'CU laters, now lay'  ok..
Well I was in a reality were Dad had died, I'd seen him last tues and spoken to him a few times a day.
He'd died and then I whent wild stray and feral. 

Every fucker wanted me to take - care?

But what would I do with it.  'Probably why you got it Ren'  Hummm then Santa and alot of future stuff.

Buzz kills and extensions.  'Ren'  Mmmm  Chill  lol 'not for long'  ok..

505 hiding again, now only 209.

o2  O2H  up  'We will blow this shit ooot or up' lol cause why the fuck not.

---

22/5/24

 

I recall the dream now, in the bathroom at work

 

Lol, good lawn dry too.  I need a few cycles to get rid of US.

 

Inka?  '?'         'Still listning Witch, just play'  lol I'm not sure about the fiddle?... Lol seriously Nana Hanna?  I duno of that true do? B4 my time  'DNA dat bitch'  lol cause Y?  'Mmmm'

4.19 falling into space, folding over reality.... Flooding.

 

Odd blast of rocket going up.  Tallies n Scores too, very hec tic....  Hectic.

Dream... bBeinghit by a truck.  23.05  Off we go again.
lol  23.18.... Eeeek rubber arms!
__

Biting bullets here!  'Mmmmmmm, what's new?'  lol well I duno, feels more exciting I suppose.
'Hold that'

lol, spy id her ground...  - Was a cool teleporting spider that.

-

V cool dream - lol
Main dream space.

Me & Male me sneaking out B4 the shit goes down/up/sideways or threw the middle.
We were in a battered old white van with tempo road signs.
emergency response all-over some of the vehicles in pile ups.

Flashing lights all-over...  I was telling him go slow act cas, as we had no chance of out running anything! 

Just needed to head north for a bit away from the sceen.

 

Very long dream considering I'd not long been asleep.

Milk & honey plx... Might have to improvise.

Apprentice shit & Party cast.
Cast a net & muse Kick

Yogi tea is kinda 😎
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...