Wednesday 29 May 2024

Imp-Proving


Love u Inka, 'I know mouse, just do as I say for now"  lol yeh  cause I'm good at that. 

'Imp-proving' lol 'I'm inside U'  mmmmm why left hip? "Balance where I dropped you'  ok, I don't recall how I got that massive bruise 'wasn't THERE Ren'  lol I well believe you. 

 

Free falling.  Faith less inner sense. 

Love and Wise Doms. 

Weaving dreams, Zoom in and out. 

Focusing wider
again from later like sight.
 

Sigh.  Good bye. 

Fair well an echo from hell. 

Hand in hand with my self. 

Still enough, by my love, 

Accepted and whole.   

Fall into my soul. 

Perfect in who's eyes. 

Its me I live with, walk beside. 

 

Still in the new hub, Leon n Kaylo keep hold of me as Inka leaves. 

Hurts to feel him distance, but I need to let go. 

They take care of me, let me feel sad. 

21.21 where is Inka?  'Making sure people stop drugging his mediator' lol hope it works. 

'Bound to Ren, one way or another' 

Lol Oo ok. 

I hope that's less chaotic than it potentially sounds. 

'He is content to pop and blow lids of Ren, trust your self cell' 

OK. 

Feels like me on a good day. 

 

424 Inka got me speaking for the yet to be born and beyond the graves end. 

Hoping over or under the junction game... 

Heading threw.  

Pre - date her stocks and stocked on market controls. 

 

Daily dose of tea wisdom.

Mary Jane gets lost Mary when Inka blows too much smoke up her ass.

....

Leon? 'I know you miss Inka Ren, He's always with you even when you don't feel him close'  I know. 
Every things surreal 'You're where you need to be, Navigate with trust'  Mmmm I feel ok thb, 

A bit row, row your ma boat...  
'Good, you're drifting on our flow, don't fight it'    
Another day in Para Dice

 


 


 

101  - 'Yeh Bitch, tight fit B hive'  lol Inka  'Shhhhh, You're not supposed to be talking to me'  hah  ok..... 
'Yes Ren, wind your neck in. Duck and dodge as you need too'  Ok, Thanks. 

 https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2024/04/a-pride-b4-fall-and-key-to-wind-my-neck.html

 


https://youtu.be/c1dwME0WSaM?si=yeCBcv-fyPc9AD4G    

Ironically this is restricted in the mental hospital I'm in 😃 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...