Friday 31 May 2024

Fair Weather or Warning

 



 

30th 
Changing rooms. 

Mix Mario 

 


Shit Shower Room Psych Res Swap 

 

CQC Dignity attack 

Flashing the Pig eons eye spies. 

 

Compassionate care Con- Com Com-Con 

31

Genta my sin 

 

Gentamycin dream.  Woke up in such pain.   
In the dream I'd been given gentamycin and was reacting to it.. A scaly raised rash up my neck face head.  The dream was in a city with a grouo... we'd gone there to get cookies  - A team. 

 

I'd met a large cat with plydactilia he came up to my waist.  I thought it was shadow as their vibe was so similar and body shape, but he had white mask markings on his face. 

He led me threw the town into an open room, I was yelling in pain in the dream.

I'd been injected with gent a my sin.... reacting bad pain up to my neck and head on my right. I had loads of Drs trying to work out what was wrong.

On waking I was asleep on my right hand and arm... It was really numb and pressing on my head n face.

Ouch, twice now gone back into the same dream, back into the pain and numbness.  Yelling for it to stop.
Fire alarm here now.

1.42 very far away.  looking back in and down.

6.12

We have been shits.   BUT that's ok.
We're only just young - Just clearing the way threw for them who come after. 

Inka?   'I'm not far Ren, and ever after'  My Astro train thing?  'And the rest, get ya cell a coffee Witch'  kk nearly 616.

Fair weather, fair warning....  Fair thee Well.

Half mast & Mast cell.  

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂🤬s

 


 


Bristol Channel to Times forty. 
Shipping forecast.

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/09/stocks-and-markets.html

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/cheesywitch.html

Real for big fish.

 

 

 

 

Mesmerize

Siann


https://youtu.be/PP2hWvVyyUM?si=qrOOM3w3aM9NbkSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWiccrTB4LM


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...