Thursday 2 May 2024

Line drift cross wyrd

 

 

 

'Mouse?'  Sundown,  'Ren?'  Mmmm wait. 
'No, listen'  To what...  'Outside'  Dusk chorus, but somebody talking. 
'Listen to the birds'  Ok... Why? 'Cause I asked you too'  
Ummm ok
It's pretty, the talking is distracting.  'As is yours'  mmm likely.
Hu?  'I said take your meds'  Why?  'Cause your an al-chemical calud-ren' 
They make me feel wyrd..  'Aye' 
Ok...    All of it? 'I'd prefer you asleep'  Why? 

'Cause you don't want force medicated again'  tru dat.
I feel ok, 'You are ok Ren, but others don't like it/u u/it'  Suppose.
Ok, wait up.

 

Teva reminds me of my Dad's name - a

 

гг 
елах 
•u@ezue10 
?СА06Т?


Would be an r though.. 

'Insert what u need' 

Duno... I prefered the idea of an O lands a pine. 

Profit / Prophet

 

22.22 Wake and 11.11

Felt like I'd slept for ages allready and was only 11.11

Muddled numbers.. woken 222 by thunder n pink lightning.

I'd been dreaming with Malico, I don't recall why or where.

It was a white table in a place.  We were sat around. 
Irena was there too.

Eulogy
Em was like EM squared.
We were talking elements.
A new Element and Eli Mental.
A language of elements....  
There was another a 5th, it was change.
Turning tide, changing seasons. 
A Trap/Prison too.  A launguage bar.

'Rat bag'  Hu?? I duno...  'Ask the others Ren'
Loci?  'Yep Ren and my offer still stands'

 

I'm un pleasant why?  'Pleasant' 
 

 

What god?  'See why?'   Suppose....   I miss dreaming Loci. 
'You are allways dreaming Ren, just sometimes you are more plugged in' 

I know..  SO I want that but without the OTT  'You love that too'   IKR but not the consequences.

'Look that up, to stay stable you need more than Inka & You, you are fuel for his fire and you are the spark to ignite it all'
Ok, can you help too please?  'Ren, you've made it almost my full time job'  Sorry

'You are welcome'  Oh thanks then.

'We will all help Ren, Leon is good for you.  You need to learn when to back down'  Is that like the bow?   I duno?
Ren - Troubles
Empire Of The Sun - Changes (Lyric Video)
'Bitch?'  Inka.... 'Aye, you need me now'   I'm so lost n wide

'Focus me, Loci helping too.' 
ok...  I need to sleep now.
'Where you are at'

Indie Surf Rock | Playlist (Vol. 1)   mmmm
'Leon too b4 you sleep please'

 

 

 

 

Inka? 'A void me plx bitch'  Oh... Ok
Malico?  'Yes Ren, let me carry you' 

To where?  'Do you care?' 

Big question hu?  

I care but not enough to take it.

'Then hold still'

Ok....

Feels like a potato peeler,
Shaving bits off?
'Heart navi Ren' 
Ok...
We gowning to land where?

'It's still re-organising Ren, hold still plx'

Holding still in a confused state rn.  Part in heart n part in hand

 

'I'll not drop you witch, will kick you a bit'   Sounds ok to me..
Struggling with the layers....

'I drive?' Plx...
'Lay bk n sir ren dear'

 

KK

 

Super r=tu=ired ;Skeepon -
KKkkkoni

Like ffs.... Wyrd?

'Shut up n stay bitch'

Inka?  'Round up, ground up crew, I expect little from you'

Ffs ...'Would help if you stop at the sake'

Hu?

 

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...