Thursday 23 May 2024

Danger Danger High Volt Age

 

Well that was interesting and unexpected, whent to bed for a second time after being knocked & banged awake by half the building making a racket.

 

Inka was close & I'd asked if the rest of the crew could come too.
Fell quickly back asleep into a fascinating dream.

 

2334 wake up as I was ready to rest in the dream.

 

I'd had an unexpected visit from a friend.. Woke to find him laying in my bed.  Wasn't familier so it took me a while to recognise them.

They had more history that they'd shared with me, they'd arrived to gift me a new PC one they'd put together specially for me..  I didn't have any place to put it though... So I could leave it while I did them a sharing in return.

I was surprised at the generosity, but it seemed a small matter to them.
I was requested to dream in a few places. 

Though it would take till X mass marked a spot... As to only dream would be point less.

First place was like a large hotel, I was sleeping in the foyer. 
The place was one of them fantastic spaces, Old MP's n stuff had residences there.  A large party.. It was when I'd woken to find the stranger laying beside me.
Ray appeared too... My friend who died with Covid.

My initial task was 2 night shifts in 2 buildings.

The first one was an old printers/photographers.

Reminded me a little of the mount street printers in Mayfair where I worked for a month (Ooo it's diffrent now, the one I worked in was way way way older)
Anyhoo...   The dream one was sort of steam punk, loads of wooden boards.
I'd been told I was to sleep in the basement, it was dark and the printers closed and the presses off.

I wasn't sure the level I should be on so I'd walked down and down till the levels got darker n creepier and I'd decided I probably couldn't sleep there.. I whent up a few levels till I found empty bedrooms that looked like dog beds, and also one guy propped up sleeping on the stairs.

As I was settling down to dream I was told 30 mins till the next stop off.

(Was surprised when I woke here at how busy the lounge area was...)

 

Early e r lie war nin sis stem.

Barley Cup...  
303 Early warning sys
313 Multi Dis in

333 👻 Boooo!  Jump Scare.  Scare ware Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...