Wednesday 1 May 2024

Puzzler

 


Gen-reflecting

Over a space that feels like home...
An expanse uncross able,

The place I want to go.
As perfect as it is, I yearn for more to fit.

Walking alone there, I gnow, it's a good fit.

To leave, like a leaf when your cycle is done

drop to feed the soil that you flourished from.
Stop, Fast holt.
Dead end.

Period mark.

But still, I spread around myself..

Feeling for out something else. 

More like us, like we, like me,

The unblinkered, gaze of eyes that see.


Pause now, 4 paws on the floor..
senses open, mind expand.
rejection, ripple from another looking back..
Connection and wiggle

Recognition, glancing back.
To be seen.

If only for a moment.
To be, and noticed.
Enough,

Stand, slide.  Slip outside.
yet holding to the moment..

In another's eyes we were more than perfect. 


Ren - Money Game Part 2 (Official Lyric Video)

 

---


Inak? 'No'  Hu? 'Still no' I didn't 'I don't want you too'  ?

'Just sleep'  Pfffff  I didn't even think of anything to ask, but ok.

Ooooooo!  It's so dark n quiet!
'So sleep'  Yeh :)

 

Fess Keys.  Pice ises Pieces - Pisces


(Can't read my writing for next bit)

 

555 - Fish slap dance!
Monty Python - The Fish Slapping Dance

 

717  - Duck, n run 4 cover

 

Mini pop's, cooking myself.   The half baked snakes dream night.
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2021/06/half-baked-snakes.html


This track..... 


Together in Electric Dreams lyrics


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...