Sunday 12 May 2024

Marmalade Trust Processing



Lol ๐Ÿ˜† high noon was 12.02 

Was still there n bk when where i was supposed to be.

This track is awesome ๐Ÿ‘Œ

 

Just back flipped from Moon shine and prohibition to my own black hole..

 

Where ๐Ÿค”  next?  'I'm enjoying watching you dodging your own bullets bitch'  Hahahhahaha 

 

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ listen to indecent noise live from war-saw-  why the fuck u make a shocking shell a ww3 warlock Inka!  'Cause you're as toxic as me, good fun to blow up in people's faces'  lol ๐Ÿ˜† the bomb ๐Ÿ’ฃ u put inside me.

'You're on fire n ignited'  love it tbh.  Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elp..  no chance..



So being in the pub felt safer than being here.  
Was a good night, people were really nice, Barman Michel looked out for me & the landlady. 
Guys shared there vaps and cigs.

 

Inka..   'Fuck off Ren'

Phahaha

Inka...  should I go home?  'Your home is in your heart Ren'

Fuck U i know that..

But 'suck your ribbon n scrounge bitch, I'll keep nicking your vapes'

Lol ๐Ÿ˜† seriously

Ffs

U bend?

Will you hit me up with my smokes...

'Toot toot your self bitch' ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously..'Deadly'  Pffff

Here now? Up 2 u.

I duno its warm here.warm in your bed n head ๐Ÿ˜ด

Yup...  true Dat.

Oof

"Navigation?'  Mmm  

Where too.    'Trust your heart'  i do.
 

I was schitso as fuck, could here peoples subconscious in my mind rating me.

Then realised I was surrounded by toys..  And Inka had made me into Mama Laid after I'd tried to turn my Bro into a jampot at my back door.
The pub is a safe space.. Marmalade trust pub ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก
 

Marmalade Trust 
https:/twwwmarmaladetrustorg 
Marmalade Trust I Loneliness Charity I Based in Bristol, England 
Marmalade Trust is a charity dedicated to raising awareness ot loneliness and helping people 
make new friendships. Home ot Loneliness Awareness Week 
Contact us 
We'd love to near trom you! Give us a call, drop us an email or _

 

 

Sometimes reality provides you with everything you need if you trust an allow.
 


 

Pub had just the right toys for a mouse


Was time to head home to bed... 'Come then  bring your glass your a shit class act' Lol  ๐Ÿ˜† ok.  ;) 


 

Inka?  'Pre-tensile testing, you are hard as fuck Ren'  Yeh, but I just want company friends and a place to be.  
'I know, sorry Ren, if you can be my psycho sis'
๐Ÿ™„ Inka I think we've firmly established that ๐Ÿคฃ 'GG, I got you now, relax & let me hold you'  

Thanks, I don't like pissing my Dad off.

'He should be more concerned about you in your home'  IKR...     'It's all right Ren, it will B all Right' 

'Ren, sleep now .... Plx.  I'm sorry too'  for nicking my vapes?  'and the rest - TRUST your self'  ok... You going to fuck my head?  'Only as much as you want me?'  My frens?  'Just Relax' 


I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li (La Vie d'Adรจle/La Vida de Adele)

 

 

Was a horrible night.  Processing, hurt, emotion, loneliness, guilt regret.. and forgiving myself... But I've done it so many times...  
Inka had punched me in the gut and made me do a U bend.  Him n Leon staved with me in our latest hub while I felt shit n deflated.  After dawn he asked if I was 'All that's left again'  I was..  I was ready for him to turn me off n on...I was ..   Felt fine gain and he stuffed something in my guts and reinflated me. 

 


Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (Official Video)

 

Dad's allready forgotton ๐Ÿฅฐ  Pleased we got his permanent residency at future care sorted 




Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight (Official Video)

 

It's pretty magic round here 'When you can stay in your own lane n let people pass'  Haha I'm trying!
'It's ok Ren.. Just use intention' 
I just need to be with people who can see n look at me.  'Not easy when your Me Ren2 , let us all help'

Kate Nash - Foundations (Official Video)

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...