Friday 10 May 2024

Musical Drawing Map

 


Ink meds is installed

 

Magic witch craft and cunning ways.

Wit wars and bat shit - I can't go away.

When all ways r my ways and Elen's in game.

The highways and byways are singing our names.

 

I know you and see you. The love is too much.

E motion in motion that can't ever stop.

Period mark . Ele mental tables.

You have to be half crazy if you think you can play us.

 

Risers and fallers we flip up and sail out.

Pie rates of high seas and grace darling saviours.

Alpha betters n cal cool haters

Out math is in number with all eyes to a soul world.

 

With insectoid senses we don't need to teach it. We are all ready nature.

We don't need to be it.

But

We can and we will

If you don't let us feel it.

Times racers and Times spacers..

Taking on the human racers

 

Weaving between the collective behaviour.

 

Candle snuffers and hand holders

Aye Eyes, that stream the hidden darkness.
As our nature watcher observe n holds us

 

The eyes of reality's voiceless watches dancing our own way where no body can watch US.

 

Swifts back!  Weeeeee  Love Spring!

 

 

 

Inka?  Can you RAM that rod I made for back right up my own ass? 💜  'Way A Head of U Bitch'  Thanks.

Terra Dactyl  Dactylic I duno isn't that a touching digit finger thing?
 

 

Lol  I left my Date in the toilet...🤣  'Do U wana bend?'  Not yet ;)  'Just ass Well'  lol 😋

I can't help it if I love the smell of my own shit 😂

 

 

 El of a trip is this <3





lol  Inka am I best yet..  'Bitch sometimes you frankly terrify me'  Hahaha 💘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...