Monday 6 May 2024

Sub Atomic Ribbon Theory

 


313-515 DL,

 

Sleep again...   'To me once more Ren'  Could you come here?  'Not just yet Ren, Library again'

Ok OMW..

Made it to the library this time but my bones were like liquid, I herd Leon tell Malico to catch me, then instead of the sofa they put me on a shelf that had been cleared of books.
They walked away bk to the small red card like table by the fire...

I'm going to be Indexed?
 

index (n.) 
late 14c., "the forefinger, " from Latin index (genitive indicis) "one who points out, 
discloser, discoverer, informer; forefinger (because used in pointing); pointer, sign; title, 
inscription, list," literally "anything which points out, " from indicare "to point out," from 
in- "into, in, on, upon" (from PIE root *en "in") + dicare "proclaim" (from PIE root 
*deik- "to show, " also "pronounce solemnly," and see diction). Related: Indexical. 
Obsolete in English in its original sense (indexfinger is recorded from 1768). Meaning 
"alphabetical list of a book's contents "ith directions where in the text to find them" is 
from late 16c., from Latin phrases such as Index Nominum "lndex of Names." 
Meaning "object serving as a pointer on an instrument, hand of a clock or is from 
1590s. Scientific sense (refractive index, etc.) is from 1829, from notion of "an indicator." 
Economic sense (cost-of-living index, etc.) is from 1870, from the scientific usage.


Watt?  Em C Squared.. 
Errrr
Helium and Hydrogen.
Cell Division loop,  Reminds me of the layered bubbles of smoke and liquid Posidon helped Inka n me make.
Not the right night but similar.  
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/01/air-and-water.html

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2022/01/large-wave-and-bubble-layers.html  That one :)

 


 

Understanding Volts, Watts to Amps: Mastering Electric 
Units


Think I need to dream incubate at Angkor Wat
It's like a circuit
 

 

Anyhooo...

Con Cern  
🤔

What is a Hadron cause I think I had helium??
 

PARC Hadron Erwimental Facility 
Astronoo 
Hadrons. subatomic particles — 
Astron 00 
Images subjeclto copynght 
Stüre 
Visit 
Save 
Tne s 
O CERN


Same colour as my new ribbons arriving soon
😆
 

 

 


 

cfquark- diq 
(9) 
diqu 
Exotic hadrons bend the rules 
- CERN Courier

Hummmm, I guess I have enough Wise Dom's to make me a Sub Atomic? 🤔
 

Birth chart Custom graphics - Shape 
Dominant Planets (Modern method) 
@ sun 
Aspect tables 
Positions 
Dominants 
switch to Traditional 
Sign House Angle Ruler 
Pla net 
Moon 
Mercury 
Venus 
Mars 
Jupiter 
Saturn 
Uranus 
Neptune 
Pluto 
(excl.) 
+4 
Aspects 
(excl. ) 
+10 
+10 
+10 
SUM 
Points 
14 
15 
12 
Dominant 
11.11% 
5.05% 
11.11% 
9.09% 
14.14% 
9.09% 
3.03% 
10.1% 
15.15% 
12.12%

 

Oh!  I just recalled the dream I had with Leon.
Was bk in London, in the house we used to live together.
Jon was there and Rob! 
They were the only ones left, it had been referbed.
I was asking who else was there now... I think Dom was still around as a satellite, he just kept a room there.
Rob & Jon had found me living rough on a muddy hill and taken me back for a visit. 
We were young, I was kissing Rob... It was to share experiance - Recalls were coming with the kisses.  I don't quite recall what I'd been doing before... I was asking who else was in the house I'd assumed it was just the 2 of them as there was only a small square with table with 2 blue chairs in the front room now, but many new people had moved in...  I didn't meet them or go anywhere else.

It's a while since I seen Rob in dream was linked to this one...
https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/12/who-needs-whole-brain-anyway.html

But also another dream there I recall where the building was being repaired cause of a water flood there. 
Hummm, not that one but the same space - my dreaming flips when with Leon! 

https://mousedream.blogspot.com/2020/11/dancing-long-way-home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...