Wednesday 22 May 2024

F & U

 


Early 22nd May

Ffs Man lol!!

 

Sand pit DJ rave mosh pit.. On the floor and above DJ decks.

 

  Crowded House - Weather With You (HQ)
 

Scooter is as good to dream too as run too.   'No escape 4 U'  lol I know.  I just wana be in my shed. '😆'

 

*If you are gaming with your life & you find yourself in a sell/cell brown breed ded - wait in a rose like Joyce did at the joyhut*

 

Later 22nd

'Asked for Ren!!'  lol Aye, in bk of my heed on a bike... How many seats?  'lol your ass bitch'  lol FU

 

What was the dream!!  was errr only bits 'Not tellin' lol thanks.  'Just ride it blind bitch, won't B ya first'  lol or last likely.  

 

 

  23rd??? 


 

 

Empire Of The Sun - Changes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of Touching

  15th Dream at work..    I was with Ray, we were both young.   It was affectionate we had 3 dogs with funny personality's we were g...